PDA

View Full Version : GO GO GO! [Beta 2!]

altunozara
September 10th, 2006, 13:07
I have finally gotten around making beta 2 of my first lua game named GO GO GO!

This version is more on the looks side of things...I still have alot to do on this game..but if you think its pretty cool why dont you go ahead and download it!

My new version includes
+A main menu with the option to move from option to option(only 1 option works for now..soz i will fix in my next release) ...well its not much...but i released this to show everyone that i was still working on it...

Over at qj i got a lot of bad feedback...and well it kinda put me off...thats why this release has taken quite a while!

Thanks The ex over at qj for the graphics and SG57 for help on the coding!

I have learned alot over this game and i hope i continue to learn!

Please i have been having trouble with a collision problem were the one guy goes too much to the left but not enough on the right...if anyone could tell me how to fix this i would be very happy!!!!!!!

Thankyou dcemu...without your wonderfull people this could not have been released...

well here it is! Hope you ENJOY!

Download and Feedback Via Comments

JKKDARK
September 10th, 2006, 14:01
Congratulations, man ;) I'm downloading it..

vladiftodi
September 10th, 2006, 17:29
please provide some screens
thanks

Briggzy11
September 11th, 2006, 03:23
Its amazing QJ Members gave you bad feedback, they did the same to a mod of a game I did called CSPSP Matrix Edition because it was not a new game, DCEMU Members thought it was brilliant...

...Stick with DCEMU, they tell it straight and most of the time, its correct...Your game is gonna get better and wish you the best :)

Shadowblind
September 11th, 2006, 03:25
Its amazing QJ Members gave you bad feedback, they did the same to a mod of a game I did called CSPSP Matrix Edition because it was not a new game, DCEMU Members thought it was brilliant...

...Stick with DCEMU, they tell it straight and most of the time, its correct...Your game is gonna get better and wish you the best :)
QJ members will give everyone bad reveiws. Like brigg said, just stick with DCEmu, anybody who flames here has to deal with me :D

altunozara
September 11th, 2006, 08:41
omg shadow blind! i know this isnt on topic but i cant get a hold of you! i have a new forum!