PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your Homebrew/Emulation Tipple at the Moment ?

wraggster
February 9th, 2011, 14:54
Been a while since i asked this but whats everyone playing at the moment either on Homebrew or just Emulation and on what console?

Me personally im back into Mame at the moment, although console ports only seem to support the older retro titles. I wanna play Ridge Racer on MAME :)

Whats Your Homebrew/Emulation Tipple at the Moment ?

phrozenfeonix
February 9th, 2011, 15:44
I've been working on three mame "cabs". They're basically the showcase pedestals from a Dynamo Showcase (Model: HS-15), but with custom rails to mount a 46" LCD panel behind each pedestal. Going to have 4 players and a trackball. Running hyperspin, with maaaany systems (Underground-Gamer Hyperspin Project)

Kaiser
February 9th, 2011, 16:07
I've been working on three mame "cabs". They're basically the showcase pedestals from a Dynamo Showcase (Model: HS-15), but with custom rails to mount a 46" LCD panel behind each pedestal. Going to have 4 players and a trackball. Running hyperspin, with maaaany systems (Underground-Gamer Hyperspin Project)

That's pretty sweet.

You must post some pictures of your work so far. :)

As for the thread topic. I've actually rediscovered the joys of my PSP and have been playing around with some of the weird apps and custom firmwares I missed in the past. I mostly just stuck to emulation most of the time.

yakumo
February 9th, 2011, 19:31
I must confess. I am using my Red PSP God of War Edition to play a game in the gbSP emulator, the first Castlevania for GBA, that I owned and finished twice in GBA and GBA SP. But you know, past always comes back.

Shrygue
February 9th, 2011, 19:42
For me it would have to be PGen 1.51 on the PS2 for all my favourite Sega Genesis/Mega Drive game. I'm playing mostly Sonic 3 and Knuckles and Desert Demolition in particular.

Alexeon
February 9th, 2011, 21:13
Im working on beating Tales of Phantasia SNES on SNES9X on the PC.

Im at Dhao's castle in the future already so I need to just sit down for a while and finish the game.

WhizzBang
February 9th, 2011, 21:50
I recently got a PSP for the purpose of PS1 emulation after an interesting reply I received on the 'portable PS1 machine released' thread. The PS1 games I am most enjoying re-playing so far are Tomb Raider and R-Type Delta.

adventure_of_link
February 10th, 2011, 06:14
As for the thread topic. I've actually rediscovered the joys of my PSP and have been playing around with some of the weird apps and custom firmwares I missed in the past. I mostly just stuck to emulation most of the time.
This. If it counts as emulation, I've been playing around with the OpenIdea ISO loader, as well as using Snes9X Euphoria every once in awhile.

Good times are back again! Now if only TN-D HEN can get released... *drool*

brandonheat8
February 10th, 2011, 07:27
Recently I have finally been able to perfectly emulate Earthworm Jim 2 on my PS3, as well as CPS1 CPS2 and CPS3. Pretty much emulating on the PS3 :) PS. They are all flawless.

Fonixx
February 11th, 2011, 00:35
My Dreamcast finally died a few weeks ago and is probably the first time i had any genuine feeling about a console biting the dust, so i've been playing a lot of NullDc and Demul lately.

TimeSpaceMage
February 23rd, 2011, 07:57
I've been playing Project:M and Brawl Minus lately on my Wii. So much fun messing around with combos and well-designed characters...

Oh, one of my buddies is puttering through SMRPG Revolution.