PDA

View Full Version : Best U.S Dreamcast Wrestling game

Dabeavis
February 19th, 2011, 17:59
What are the best US dreamcast wrestling games in your opinion?

(Fire pro wrestling D doesn't count since it's JP)

I say it goes between WWF Royal Rumble and WWF Attitude
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4a/Wwf_royal_rumble_dc_box.jpg
http://www.theoldcomputer.com/game-box-art-covers/Sega/Dreamcast/Games/USA/w/Wwf%20Attitude%20ntsc%20-%20front.jpg

Darksaviour69
February 19th, 2011, 20:12
Never played any of them, but I'm pretty sure rumble was better as it was made for the dc while the other was a port

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

wraggster
February 19th, 2011, 22:35
Royal rumble was probably the best but wasnt there a game called Giant Gram or something simliar for the Dreamcast, that too was excellent

Dabeavis
February 19th, 2011, 23:07
I think that was JP only since it has an All Japan Pro Wrestling liscense slapped on it

Dabeavis
February 19th, 2011, 23:09
WWF royal rumble is better since the controls and it's presentation is better
Attitude has more Characters, Game Modes, and other features than RR, but not so good in terms of controls and presentation

Darksaviour69
February 19th, 2011, 23:24
RR also had up to 8 wrestler in the ring at one time

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

VampDude
February 20th, 2011, 00:56
Attitude was out-dated by the time it was released, it's more comparable to WWF War Zone on the N64. Royal Rumble would be the better of the two, then being published by THQ rather than Acclaim who had lost the WWF rights when seen that THQ were in the better competition with the WCW series. Royal Rumble would be the third or fourth WWF game by THQ, following Wrestlemania 2000 (N64), Smack Down! (PSone) and No Mercy (N64). Royal Rumble, for some reason was not the greatest wrestling game. Many people recommended "ECW: Anarchy Rulz" back in the day, although it didn't look too spectacular and heavily used the same engine and moves list (modified by name) as WWF Attitude.

Dabeavis
February 21st, 2011, 19:45
only if THQ realeased the damn AKI Games on there