PDA

View Full Version : Xenosaga 1+2 DS patch interest?

cloud_952
September 11th, 2006, 07:09
I've been kicking the idea around for awhile, and I there's alot of interest in Xenosaga 1+2 for the DS, but odds are of ever being translated are looking like pretty much nothing.

So, basically, I was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in helping with a menu-translation project for Xenosaga DS, possibly some items, attacks, etc. I have some game programming experience, but nothing in making a patch or modifying tables and such to actually make a translation. If anyone's interested in helping out with this, contact me through PM. ^_^

Just to note, I do have experience in translating Japanese to English (>_> Oh, the joys of speech contests and heaps of reading assignments), so this isn't just a Google/Dictionary style flight of fancy.

If this is in the wrong place, I'm sorry. ^_^; Please move it to the right section.

iball
September 11th, 2006, 11:15
I'm interested in a full translation of Xenosaga DS, but I don't have any of those fancy-schmancy coding/translation skills.
But I would use the hell out of the patch if it existed.

cloud_952
September 13th, 2006, 00:23
Hmm.. so that's a no. I'd love to do this, but I have a full class schedule right now, with my university classes eating away at my free time. >_> I don't really have time to learn how to do all this myself. But I guess I'll put it to the side.

Maybe if I have some free time I can get to work on it. Should translate everything first, at least.