PDA

View Full Version : Passcard and GBA Movie Player for NDS Lite

Chelsea1320
September 11th, 2006, 17:24
Hi everyone...:) I'm a brand new NDS scene...I just bought NDS Lite, Passcard and GBA Movie Player SD version. When I turn on my DS came up with warning health and safety then The perfect flash card boot-up solution PASSCARD For NDSL & IDS Warning................It did't came up with WELCOME word. I've tried to press any button but didn't do anything. Then I tried rebooting the DS many times but nothing came up. I really don't know what to do, so can anyone please tell me what to do???:confused:

demondude777
September 11th, 2006, 20:08
Is the DS brand new? Is it an M3 Movie player or just the GBA Movie Player? And have you updated the software on the card?

Those are the only things I can think of that might cause the problem.

ACID
September 11th, 2006, 20:32
Ihate to say you choold have bought a supercard. But it sounds like you dont have the most current software

demondude777
September 11th, 2006, 20:39
Ihate to say you choold have bought a supercard. But it sounds like you dont have the most current software

Wow, Acid, you swear by the supercard huh? Is it a sd or cf? And if it is cf...how much room do you have? I have a M3 SD and love the thing....2GB stick in there and it is great!

ACID
September 11th, 2006, 20:43
Wow, Acid, you swear by the supercard huh? Is it a sd or cf? And if it is cf...how much room do you have? I have a M3 SD and love the thing....2GB stick in there and it is great!
I dont realy swear as more of talk from experience. My first card M3 then G6 and latest SUPER CARD LITE
It is the easyest of the 3 big names to use. It has a bunch of emulators already in it. Its the fastes to read real time and regular save. It supports mostly everything out with just a little patch that takes 1sec. And i have a 2gb Mirco SD tf:cool:

demondude777
September 11th, 2006, 21:15
I dont realy swear as more of talk from experience. My first card M3 then G6 and latest SUPER CARD LITE
It is the easyest of the 3 big names to use. It has a bunch of emulators already in it. Its the fastes to read real time and regular save. It supports mostly everything out with just a little patch that takes 1sec. And i have a 2gb Mirco SD tf:cool:

I'd try it...but man have I spent way too much money on the ds. M3 is really easy to use so I am digging it. Maybe down the line I will have to try the supercards.

ACID
September 11th, 2006, 21:23
Well like i said i have tryied them all and will keep buying the new ones yet this one is easyer then the m3

Junixx
September 11th, 2006, 23:11
Yes, clarifying if you have the GBAMP SD or M3 SD would help (although on the M3 it clearly says "GBA Movie Player" ) if you have an GBAMP SD, your screwed basically....

Chelsea1320
September 15th, 2006, 18:15
I've got GBAMP SD...but now I've bought 4G G6 lite...what should I do to make nds roms playable?I have no problem with GBA roms.

Chelsea1320
September 15th, 2006, 18:17
I have a brand new DS Lite

Chelsea1320
September 15th, 2006, 18:21
It's a brand new DS Lite...It's GBAMP SD...also just got a 4G G6 Lite...how to make nds roms playable? I have no problem with GBA roms and the movie very clear....

Junixx
September 15th, 2006, 23:01
no rom talk here

leoedin
September 17th, 2006, 14:24
*no rom talk*

Right. You need to use the passcard. Put the passcard into your DS, put the G6 lite into your DS and turn it on. It should automatically boot into NDS mode. A touch screen menu will appear. Use that to boot *homebrew NDS programs*. To do that, just copy them onto the G6L when its plugged into your comp.

All is well!

Good luck!