PDA

View Full Version : DMS4 EZI SE–SOLDERLESS PS2 Mod for ALL latest PS2 consoles!!!

wraggster
September 12th, 2006, 00:57
News from DMS (http://www.dms3.com/cgi-bin/ezise/engine.pl?page=home)

DMS Technologies are proud to present our latest Modchip developments, the DMS4 E.Z.I. S.E. Lite and DMS4 E.Z.I. S.E. Pro. The world´s first 100% completely solderless direct boot/auto detect modchips which are intelligent and can detect their own functionality. Connection to the DSP and BIOS are achieved through micro molded precision interconnects designed and manufactured in Japan, whilst we have designed an innovative pass through adapter for the eject signal. High quality molex connectors are used for reduced noise distortion and improved signal transmission. Over eighteen months were spent start to finish, and perhaps the E.Z.I S.E´s best and most novel feature is the E.Z.I. S.E. panel which uses the FPGA´s intelligent logic design to verify the integrity of the necessary patching signals and report the status via a Green or Red LED. Of course the DMS4 E.Z.I. S.E. Lite and DMS4 E.Z.I. S.E. Pro preserve all the features of their solder installation cousins, providing amazing performance all in a clip on plug and play solution, which is set to the turn the scene upside down!

The DMS4 E.Z.I. S.E. (for V5-V15) is the world's first direct boot, auto detect modchip to offer 100% solderless installation. The research and development stages of this project took 18 months of exhausting work and many hundreds of thousands of dollars. High power microscopes and latest Japanese mold making equipment equipment were required to analyse and construct the precise dimensions, contours and physical tolerances required to connect with the DSP and BIOS integrated circuits. Other so called solderless mods, have relied on swap technology with a cheat device.

Many people had doubts we could pull it off, citing the complexity of micro molds and ingenuity required to complete such a task, as next to impossible. Well guys, it's here, and we're first :)

We're very proud to offer a product which we're sure will revolutionise the PS2 modchip world. As you've come to expect, you can be sure of world class quality software and technical innovation, from the scene's most innovative MOD maker.

JKKDARK
September 12th, 2006, 01:24
Hey not bad :)