PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcast Homebrew SD Compatible Images Getting Uploaded

Eric
April 22nd, 2011, 01:31
So does anybody have a SD Adapter and have been wondering where and how to get working ISO Images. Well i have been uploading some working ISO images for your SD Adapter available in the Downloads section at the top in the navigation bar. So you might not have a SD Adapter well they are ISO images so all you have to do is extract the iso to a folder and use Bootdreams which is also available on the site and burn away. But if using the SD Adapter be sure to be using Dreamshell a homebrew Dreamcast Operating system which is also available in the download section.

Prepare day and day for a new upload there is lots of wonderful Dreamcast homebrew to be uploaded.

Darksaviour69
April 22nd, 2011, 11:37
Good work Eric

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

pohpihlaer
April 24th, 2011, 14:29
sweet!

Eric
April 29th, 2011, 03:53
I feel as if the Dreamcast Homebrew Scene is dead eh people really need to check out what the Dreamcast has to offer.

Bear_XI
May 3rd, 2011, 15:00
I feel as if the Dreamcast Homebrew Scene is dead eh people really need to check out what the Dreamcast has to offer.
It definitely ain't dead. How many retro consoles can brag about getting new games (Sturmwind and Gunlord). As for in the SDepartement it's getting even easier to get then. An ebay seller from China actually opened up a online store just to sell them DC-DS.com (http://www.dc-sd.com/) at a 21.99USD Flatrate (Free Shipping).

Eric
May 3rd, 2011, 15:16
Yeah so some guy on ebay thinks paying 126 canadian dollars for the SD Adapter is worth it when you can buy it from Tao Bao for 22 dollars canadian. http://cgi.ebay.ca/Sega-Dreamcast-SD-Card-Reader-Memory-Import-Adaptor-DC-/280658929896?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories _VideoGameAccessories_JN&hash=item41589368e8#ht_1530wt_1135

Eric
May 4th, 2011, 03:30
Yeah i dont have anytime to offer anymore downloads but if you keep looking at PDroms.de im sure you can find some awesome downloads in the future. ;)

Anthony817
May 22nd, 2011, 07:12
So where can we find this mystical download button?

JLF65
June 8th, 2011, 01:29
I just got my SD adapter, so I wanted to get some of those downloads; however, it looks like the last restore of the site got rid of the downloads section. :(

XDelusion
August 20th, 2011, 03:52
What download link at the top of the page?