PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew Snes Starfox on DS

got_wot
September 13th, 2006, 19:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--qnT5rvM4o

comments appreciated

ACID
September 13th, 2006, 19:27
That did looked clear to me but it looks like the new starfox that just came out a week ago for the NDS

got_wot
September 13th, 2006, 19:54
That did looked clear to me but it looks like the new starfox that just came out a week ago for the NDS

anyones who's played the snes starfox will know. or those who have played command will know. Silly boy.

also, how do people film so clearly on the DS, my camera kept going out of focus...

lexluthor
September 13th, 2006, 23:44
Great if its true.. altough its possible you just ran a video of the game and timed you button presses. Also hopefully as Snezzi improves we wil be able to run this anyway.

But good luck all the same!

kcajblue
September 14th, 2006, 01:24
the SNES starfox was awesome.

demondude777
September 14th, 2006, 08:54
Looking good...lets see what happens!

sonikku88
September 15th, 2006, 00:53
Seems to running very smoothly with no lagging or frame skipping. And it seems the sound is working, although it was very quiet. Nice job, guy. Hopefully this will lead to a SNES emulator for all SNES games. ;)

JKKDARK
September 15th, 2006, 00:55
Nice one :)

Video_freak
September 15th, 2006, 01:57
Silly boy.

also, how do people film so clearly on the DS, my camera kept going out of focus...
1. Don't call him a silly boy.
2. You need a better camera, or a close up focus setting.

The Hombrew Hunter
September 15th, 2006, 02:17

YOU STONED?!

Tha-that was PERFECT! Man, I own the first Star Fox, and that was fuggin nuts!

Mr_Biggs
September 16th, 2006, 15:13
emulating star fox on the ds, as ive been told, isnt gonna happen. the Super FX chip hogs resources to emulate, so a remake of star fox would be more practical. i would call it "star faux". i wonder how hard it would be to hack the snes rom, and extract all the artwork and sounds...