PDA

View Full Version : GTA Vice City Stories Update - Vice City Stories Rated 16 in Germany

wraggster
September 14th, 2006, 00:43
Via GTA Portable.com (http://www.gtaportable.com/news/6292/vice-city-stories-rated-16-in-germany)

The Unterhaltungssoftware Selbstkontrolle aka USK, that rates Entertainment Software in Germany, recently put up the final rating of Vice City Stories in the country. The age restriction is set at 16, which according to the description contains ''frequent one-on-one gunplay and moderate violence. The game may cover adult themes.''

GTA: San Andreas also received an age 16 rating, which had several violent features removed, such as removing animations of headshots, pedestrians not leaving money behind after you killed them, and not being able to hit or kick dead corpses.

Chances are Vice City Stories will go through the same route, and the same censorship will most likely be put in for the Australian version. Other countries, such as the United States and United Kingdom, will remain uncut however.

Forsak3n
September 14th, 2006, 00:52
Wow... they took out all the stuff that makes the game fun.. so people 1 year younger can play it?!... DUMB? I'm glad the US doesnt care to much about voilence.... it shouldnt matter as the game is aimed towards 17+... parents shouldnt buy the games for their kids, then complain about it.

psychadelicious
September 14th, 2006, 00:53
Uncut is good.

Forsak3n
September 14th, 2006, 00:56
Uncut is good.

Yes.., yes it is. i think its also dumb "M" is 17+... and "AO" is 18+... A ONE YEAR AGE DIFFERENCE?? Yup, that one year adds so much more knowledge, and past experiances.

mcvader
September 14th, 2006, 07:20
what the deus? what have I done to deserve a censored version of gta:vcs, why pick on oz? damnit now i'm gonna have to go through the headfock of importing a copy from the UK or US. Is it coming out in oz after the other territories?

mr_nick666
September 14th, 2006, 08:58
Uncut is good.

God bless the UK :D Half the point of this game is the sensless violence, language, etc....! :p

tophead420
September 14th, 2006, 12:53
Yes.., yes it is. i think its also dumb "M" is 17+... and "AO" is 18+... A ONE YEAR AGE DIFFERENCE?? Yup, that one year adds so much more knowledge, and past experiances.

LoL i know thats so retarded but whats really stupid is i tryed to buy a game that was rated mature when i was 17 and they wouldnt sell it to me cuz i wasnt 18 i was like wtf and looked at the casher a told her to bite my a** and walked off lol :p

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
September 14th, 2006, 17:58
haha, lucky me, im in the UK!!!!!