PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Phantasia Playtest

wraggster
September 14th, 2006, 00:45
Heres an excerpt

Japan just can't get enough of the Tales series, and that's good news for Namco, who have been releasing them at an incredible pace. Soon enough they're going to run out of swanky names to attach to the title. I'm looking forward to Tales of Normality, myself. So while the PS2 has been receiving new Tales games, the PSP has been regulated to port detention, with Tales of Destiny 2 and Tales of Eternia. Before Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology hits the country, Namco has decided to give the PSP yet another port, but not just any port. This time, it's a port of a port! How thoughtful, right? Tales of Phantasia: Full Voice Edition based on the PSOne port of the original SNES game. Still with me? Good.

If you haven't played the three previous versions of the game, Phantasia follows the story of a young swordsman named Cless Alevin, whose small town of Toltus is leveled by an evil dark knight named Mars, who is after a pendant that can break the seal over the evil sorcerer Dhaos. By fighting legions of enemies in the present, past and future, Cless and the friends that he makes along the way must do away with Dhaos once and for all.

Full Article (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/732/732428p1.html)

JKKDARK
September 14th, 2006, 02:43
great news :D

Veskgar
September 14th, 2006, 02:47
I've tried the Japanese release and I must say I was very impressed. This is definitely a worthy title for the PSP library. With a complete visual overhaul, awesome animated cut-scenes, full voice support, & great sound, this is a welcome addition. I can't wait for an English language release.

Uruz 6
September 14th, 2006, 12:23
I got it too..
Mint Rulez!!

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
September 14th, 2006, 17:56
cool, but wen is the english one coming out?