PDA

View Full Version : PSPMaster v009beta3 (Master System and Game Gear Emu for PSP)

wraggster
September 14th, 2006, 01:23
Botrops (http://pspmaster.krnl.net) has released a new version of his excellent Sega Master System and Game Gear emulator for the PSP:

What's new in PSPMaster 009 BETA 3?

- Show real ROMs names in the ROMs browser instead of files names.
- More acurate PSP and YM2413 sound emulation, now voices are ok.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

ACID
September 14th, 2006, 02:12
Does it support the full psp screen yet.

carpy
September 14th, 2006, 02:20
Does it support the full psp screen yet.

always has.

You ask that question with every release. Troll.

JKKDARK
September 14th, 2006, 02:24
great news :)

Veskgar
September 14th, 2006, 02:38
I'm curious as to the compatiblitywith this EMU. Someone posted on the last release that the compatibility seemed to get worse with every new update. Great to see awesome Emulators being developed.

ACID
September 14th, 2006, 03:51
always has.

You ask that question with every release. Troll.
Well not the ones i have downloaded can you send me your magical copy that uses the full 16:9 screen of the PSP in total. or tell me how you got the others to work in total with hte 16:9 full screen.:rolleyes:

migsgiz
September 14th, 2006, 04:14
Well not the ones i have downloaded can you send me your magical copy that uses the full 16:9 screen of the PSP in total. or tell me how you got the others to work in total with hte 16:9 full screen.:rolleyes:
hey Acidburn05 why dont u just use smsplus it has a sweet gui & it full 480 x 272 screen (if u want it pm me)

carpy
September 14th, 2006, 05:09

simple.

SMS games weren't written, and were never intended to be played on a 16:9 screen. Stretching the image to fit a 16:9 screen distorts the Aspect ratio (and mrenders some games unplayable) from it's original format. The purpose of emulators is to emulate a game or system as close to the original presentation as possible. Doing what you ask would be altering that.

asking if it has this feature in every thread abour every update is rather childish.

carpy
September 14th, 2006, 05:10
I'm curious as to the compatiblitywith this EMU. Someone posted on the last release that the compatibility seemed to get worse with every new update. Great to see awesome Emulators being developed.

I've got nearly every US rom, and haven't seen any compatibility issues yet.

ACID
September 14th, 2006, 05:25
hey Acidburn05 why dont u just use smsplus it has a sweet gui & it full 480 x 272 screen (if u want it pm me)
I did but i like the E emulator better. but thanks for the advice.:D

simple.

SMS games weren't written, and were never intended to be played on a 16:9 screen. Stretching the image to fit a 16:9 screen distorts the Aspect ratio (and mrenders some games unplayable) from it's original format. The purpose of emulators is to emulate a game or system as close to the original presentation as possible. Doing what you ask would be altering that.

asking if it has this feature in every thread abour every update is rather childish.
Ok lets start with i dont care what you think. I ask because i know it hasent the capability yet.
Second i though you sayd id did when infact it doesnt. Third i can play games the way i like or want not the way you want people to play them. If you look at other emus it looks very good with the full screen. Forth if that was the case then no emulator would support the full screen of the PSP right. Its all up to the coder thats why i ask. So dont insult mi intelligense by trying to explain aspect ratios. For i have a freeking PHD in engeniring. If i had the time id code miself. But since i dont i will just keep thanking our great C++ coders , LUA ,FLASH coders all of them for there great work.:eek:
Oh and stop double posting:eek:

migsgiz
September 14th, 2006, 06:31
I did but i like the E emulator better. but thanks for the advice.
OK SORRY THEN
HEY HOW THAT E emulator IS IT ANYGOOD??

240-185
September 14th, 2006, 07:23
I got a *serious* problem.

No ROM will be launched if the YM chip is enabled :S

BL4Z3D247
September 14th, 2006, 09:01
@Acidburn: go to options and put render to full and u'll have 16:9

ACID
September 14th, 2006, 12:15
@Acidburn: go to options and put render to full and u'll have 16:9
With this version right i haven't tried it yet to busy with work. But i know it didn't have it before.

OK SORRY THEN
HEY HOW THAT E emulator IS IT ANYGOOD??
I love it its the one i have been using for quite a wild. But doesnt have the nice extras of this emu.

ataribob
September 14th, 2006, 14:42
As long as you don't want to play any translated Game Gear games Like Shining Force 3 (final Conflick) Or Lunar School than stay with the very first version That has the best menu load system and save state.
And it will play all the translated goodies.

It does get worse every release It seems to me

ACID
September 14th, 2006, 14:45
As long as you don't want to play any translated Game Gear games Like Shining Force 3 (final Conflick) Or Lunar School than stay with the very first version That has the best menu load system and save state.
And it will play all the translated goodies.

It does get worse every release It seems to me
I saw that also. But im using the E emulator. I like the full use of the screen