PDA

View Full Version : e[mulator] .082e Released

b8a
September 14th, 2006, 12:18
e (http://dev-e.sakura.ne.jp/) has updated his multi-platform emulator for the PSP. The changes are reported on his homepage as:

(1) WS : Characters weren't displaying correctly, so I fixed it.
(2) WS : Finished checking SRAM save and state save.
(3) Lynx: It appears to work for the time being.

Download & Give Feedback via comments

Temp download link

http://dev-e.sakura.ne.jp/files/082e.7z

ACID
September 14th, 2006, 12:31
Thanks for the info b8a. You forgot to ad this though the emulator. So here it is. I included the SRC and one of my custome 1.50 emu as well.

b8a
September 14th, 2006, 12:57
Didn't forget. I'm not on broadband so I'm not going to waste all my time shuffling files around the net. The link's there for anyone who's interested.

Not only that but you can't upload .7z files if I'm not mistaken. Which means that I would have to go hunt down a .7z extractor (for the mac) and then recompress into a forum compatible format. That's all a little too much for me right now (!_!)

razorak
September 14th, 2006, 12:59
ooo..an update..i'll see if it works with the eloader098...

edit:sadly it doesn't

ACID
September 14th, 2006, 14:41
Didn't forget. I'm not on broadband so I'm not going to waste all my time shuffling files around the net. The link's there for anyone who's interested.

Not only that but you can't upload .7z files if I'm not mistaken. Which means that I would have to go hunt down a .7z extractor (for the mac) and then recompress into a forum compatible format. That's all a little too much for me right now (!_!)
A little egie this morning. Ha Ha it was a joke. Relax my friend. And you are right you need a programm to extract 7z so i did it for all the members. Well thk again.:)

Hey b8a do you know if we need the linkboot.img to run the Lynk emulator. Because it didnt work for me:(

carpy
September 14th, 2006, 15:09
does it have full screen?

ACID
September 14th, 2006, 16:14
I'm sure this CARPY kid has to be a spamer from qj net. All he has done for the last couple of days is trying to pick arguments with me. Grow up

carpy
September 14th, 2006, 16:35
I'm sure this CARPY kid has to be a spamer from qj net. All he has done for the last couple of days is trying to pick arguments with me. Grow up

apparently you missed the thread where I told off the admin from QJ who was posting here when he was bitching out wraggster over the eloader news. I hate that site. It's nothing but pop-ups and spam and morons who want to downgrade from 2.81 to 1.50 and don't even bother to use the search feature to fiugure out why they can't.

I'm not picking arguments with you. I'm just pointing out how annoying it is when you post "does it do full screen" in EVERY thread announcing a new version of the PSPMASTER emu.

I'm heckling you because you're heckling a guy who provides a great homebrew to the community.

bah
September 14th, 2006, 18:51
This is a great emu, but for sms you can'd beat MMSPlus: perfect emulation, beautiful gui with loads of options.

Rocksil
September 14th, 2006, 19:02
This is a NICE one:)

Veskgar
September 14th, 2006, 21:47
does it have full screen?
ROFL! HA HA - That is pretty funny!

I wonder if [e] has updated any parts of the PCE emulator. I'm still using HuE 0.7 but PC Engine is one of my favorites. Or Turbo Grafx 16 as I know it.

whitey75
September 14th, 2006, 22:20
PCEngine roms run great on this. Anyone tried Lynx yet? It didn't work on the last one (although he admitted it was buggy).

Great Emulator! If he fixes the inability to go back to the menu in nes mode, and adds Atari 2600 support this emu will NEVER leave my psp. Excellent work.

Pumped'Up
September 15th, 2006, 04:31
Thanks E!!!! You are awesome man!

ACID
September 15th, 2006, 04:41
I'm heckling you because you're heckling a guy who provides a great homebrew to the community.
Its none of your bussines what is asked i am not doing it to insult the coders i am one that says we have the best coders in the world. and i apreciate all they do.:cool:

whitey75
September 15th, 2006, 09:52
So....this is awkward

bah
September 15th, 2006, 10:00
People, PEOPLE
Lets stop the fussin' and the feudin'

whitey75
September 15th, 2006, 10:14
Those links seem to be down....really wanted that 1.5 version (and yes i know i can convert it but I'll wait for some kind sole to do it for me :p)

b8a
September 15th, 2006, 10:52
A little egie this morning. Ha Ha it was a joke. Relax my friend. And you are right you need a programm to extract 7z so i did it for all the members. Well thk again.

Hey b8a do you know if we need the linkboot.img to run the Lynk emulator. Because it didnt work for me Sorry if I came off a little edgy. I was trying not to sound like a prick, but I had a massive headache, and sometimes it seems like everyone assumes you're using a broadband connection, so it can get a little annoying.

About the second point, sorry, but my sole interest in this emulator is in it's PC Engine portion. On top of that, I never owned a Lynx, nor ever had any desire to play any of it's games (!_!) I also haven't seen the readme for this version, so I don't know if that information's included in it. He's been making an effort to make his info in English though, so I'd imagine you'd be able to tell if that info was included...

Those links seem to be down....really wanted that 1.5 version (and yes i know i can convert it but I'll wait for some kind sole to do it for me )Nowadays you don't have to wait for a 1.5 version:

-If you download noKxploit, it'll temporarily patch (without flashing) your 1.5 system so that it can run 1.00 EBOOTS as much as you'd like until you restart your PSP
-iRshell also now apparently has the ability to run 1.00 EBOOTs (haven't tested it yet though)
-And, of course, there's always custom firmware that'll allow you to run either 1.00 or 1.50 EBOOTs. If you're one of the people that thinks that flashing your PSP is worth it (!_!)

bah
September 15th, 2006, 12:58
It might just be me, but I can't download acidburn05's attachments.

Here's the file and a kxploited 1.5 version I made with sei psp tool if its of use to anyone.

whitey75
September 15th, 2006, 22:26
Beauty ....thanks for the advice and the links boyz!

JKKDARK
September 15th, 2006, 22:30
nice release ;)

jch6000
September 22nd, 2006, 21:54
http://www.danasoft.com/sig/jch33455.jpg

jch6000
September 22nd, 2006, 21:55

tigerfatfat