PDA

View Full Version : PSP: Bliss Island coming to PSP

mesosade
September 14th, 2006, 16:10
(PLZ NOTE THIS IS MY FIRST EVER NEWS REPORT SORRY FOR IT'S NOOBYNESS)
it appears that codemasters are releasing a game known as bliss island to psp, the game consists of you controlling Hoshi. quote from codemaster's site:

"Hoshi is a Zwooph. A small furry blue creature that lives on a tropical island with his fellow Zwoophs. He inhabits a small tropical island where he spends his days, along with the other Zwoophs, blowing up into the clear blue skies to make clouds.

The Zwoophs know it's an important job, making clouds to ensure there will be rain. The island stays lush and fruitful; the Zwoophs and other residents of the island stay well nourished. But making clouds gets a little boring, even if the clouds are rather pretty to look at.

So it has been decided that on Fridays Zwoophs can take the day off to play games. The other residents of the island have been kind enough to build a circuit for them. It puts to the test the Zwoophs' precision puffs of air. Sometimes the other residents join in. The prize is an extra day off. Today is Friday and Hoshi is looking forward to showing off his skills. To win would be Bliss. "

well judging from the following screenshots I can see this is game might be a bit unusual but as anyone can tell you unusual games have kicked ass in the past decades so let's hope codemaster's bring together a great game and it's out around winter...not very precise i guess.

wraggster
September 14th, 2006, 16:12
thanks but i posted it a few days ago :)

mesosade
September 14th, 2006, 16:18
ugh i was worried about that..soz i will do my best to bring new news!

Darksaviour69
September 14th, 2006, 16:20
use the submit news forum, it easier for the staff to spot it

mesosade
September 14th, 2006, 16:23
I did it got moved :P or am i getting confused with summit? oh and if you're still here as i was wandering if you could help me with this arcade prob you see i got high score on curveball it says i'm number one on high score page of it but alas there is no trophy by my name to grace me...