PDA

View Full Version : DSlite homebrew issues..

geekgirrl
September 14th, 2006, 22:39
I recently bought a dslite and the max media dock since I didn't know any better at the time.
I also bought a Ridata 2gb compact flash card. I hooked everything up and even updated the software for the media dock. I've loaded some nds files on the flash card from the DCEMU forums but nothing seems to work when I double click them. They turn red and the system seems to do nothing. I created a games folder and I can go into it but it wont back out of the folder per the little "back" icon. And now it wont even let me into the game folder. I've started reading this site and I have found a post from someone who had success with the datel media dock for the dslite.
Why wont the nds homebrew files run?

Thanks

I had to repost this and word things correctly. I didnt see a sticky anywhere of things we couldnt say in our posts. I'll have to look again.

Qerppsmmnx
September 14th, 2006, 23:55
Well, i have a DSlite as well and the Max Media Dock, I would say that the problem are the .nds files. Some homebrew is not compadable with the MMD and for us it won't work. The problem with it freezing, isn't really a problem, it tries to run it but it can't so it stops. Same thing if you get two white screens and nothing else.