PDA

View Full Version : Previews - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PSP)

wraggster
September 15th, 2006, 00:49
Heres an excerpt:

Much like its hand-held predecessor, this game is set around a location most GTA veterans are familiar with. The events that take place in this game happen two years prior to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and as such the game world is both familiar and refreshingly different. You play a 28 year old soldier called Victor 'Vic' Vance, the rather more level headed brother to Lance Vance who adorned our screens in Vice City on PlayStation 2. Vic has been placed in Vice City as an easy posting job before being moved onto Guantanamo Bay, and soon ends up experiencing the seedier side of life (alongside trying to save his brother half the time).

Rockstar's PJ Sim detailed the setting and the time line a little bit more, with an interesting backdrop that not only keeps an existing game world fresh, but adds depth, character and history to the PS2's Vice City: "The city at this point in time is experiencing a state of change, with construction work going on to rebuild the place. As a result, there's a big divide between the rich and the poor, allowing for a lot of corruption on many levels, from crime syndicates and drug dealing to crooked politicians."

Full preview at Spong (http://spong.com/feature/10109420?cb=797)

JKKDARK
September 15th, 2006, 00:51
I love gta games :)

Video_freak
September 15th, 2006, 01:23
It's gonna rock!

**1_Man_Matrix**
September 15th, 2006, 01:57
Hah, Can't wait! :)

Clocked in sooo many hous in LCS...

I don't care who tells me I can't, I'm swimming from Vice City To Liberty City... No invisible walls gonna stop me! :D

Video_freak
September 15th, 2006, 01:58
I don't care who tells me I can't, I'm swimming from Vice City To Liberty City... No invisible walls gonna stop me! :D
LOL! That's the spirit! :P

NeoXCS
September 15th, 2006, 04:05
LCS was awesome and it looks as though VCS is gonna make PSP history! :D

psychadelicious
September 15th, 2006, 15:22
I dunno about LCS being awsome but VCS should be alot better, and I hope that they improve the multiplayer functionality.

mnuhaily22
September 17th, 2006, 14:07
It's gonna rock!
No dought!!!:)

Lacob
September 20th, 2006, 20:24
Hell man is this goona rock!! cant wait