PDA

View Full Version : Ignition pondering El Shaddai for Wii U, Vita

wraggster
July 26th, 2011, 21:29
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron developer Takeyasu Sawaki has said Ignition Entertainment has considered bringing the colourful action game to new platforms such as Wii U and Vita.

"I believe that Ignition has speculated about how they might want to bring the El Shaddai universe to these new platforms, but nothing has been announced yet," revealed Sawaki in a recent interview with Gamer Euphoria.

"Clearly, both the Wii U and PS Vita offer all sorts of exciting new control methods and connectivity options, so I feel that anything is possible with these new devices," he added. "And the El Shaddai universe is rife with a multitude of avenues that could be explored."

Sawaki seemed particularly keen on Wii U and Vita's touch-screen controls for the game. "I'm personally a big fan of the iPad, so I'm curious what might be possible with touch-panel enabled consoles."

El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron will launch in the UK and Europe on September 9. Check out this sweet trailer for an idea of the treats in store.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/313182/ignition-pondering-el-shaddai-for-wii-u-vita/