PDA

View Full Version : Would Like Some Help If Someone Would

motormaniac
September 15th, 2006, 01:31
I need to Know Everything about Hombrew emulaters devhook roms, custom menus and anything else u can think of , and how to do all of them, i have 2.8 so i havent been following the hombrew scene latley, last time i remember the hombrew was where u put a folder with a % in it and a regular one i n your game folder. lol please explain good im all new to hombrew. All I know how to do is make portals, lol. And also do supose eaht will i be able to do once 2.8 eloader is out?

PlagueMusic
September 15th, 2006, 02:02
no, devhook is impossible on 2.7+, custom menus is impossible on 2.7+ b/c no kernal mode, and emulators are the same, just dl the latest versions.

ataribob
September 15th, 2006, 02:33
I need to Know Everything about Hombrew emulaters devhook roms, custom menus and anything else u can think of , and how to do all of them, i have 2.8 so i havent been following the hombrew scene latley, last time i remember the hombrew was where u put a folder with a % in it and a regular one i n your game folder. lol please explain good im all new to hombrew. All I know how to do is make portals, lol. And also do supose eaht will i be able to do once 2.8 eloader is out?

You have been a member since 1995 with over 140 post.
And asking about everything that all us 1.5 users already know.
and you say you have a 2.8..

I am not taking that bait

motormaniac
September 15th, 2006, 03:04
i ve been a member since November if u would look at my name, i used to not follow or understand hombrew fully

Video_freak
September 15th, 2006, 03:06
i ve been a member since November if u would look at my name, i used to not follow or understand hombrew fully
Same here... :P

donne
September 15th, 2006, 06:56
You'd been a member since 2005 and had been posting like rabbit with avrg of 36 post perday.. And I still don't understand how's in the hell you do that.. :D

motormaniac
September 15th, 2006, 21:10
for a while i didnt even get for like 2 months at a time