PDA

View Full Version : ABout Gpsp v0.7!!

CLivex12
September 15th, 2006, 04:13
i can play gba games But!!...i can't save in game or gpsp software!!
in gpsp software have on change is "Sorry!no savestate options are implemented yet!!" Oh.....how to solve this problem?!!Plz....

BL4Z3D247
September 15th, 2006, 04:17
it saves like the actual GBA does(in game) like for LoZ: Minish Cap u go to the start menu(in game) and goto save and then it saves

CLivex12
September 15th, 2006, 04:30
it saves like the actual GBA does(in game) like for LoZ: Minish Cap u go to the start menu(in game) and goto save and then it saves

yep i tried...but in the meun of savestate options....so that!!!!==>>"""Sorry!no savestate options are implemented yet!!""i don't know reson.!!!UM...may you set all of gpsp and upload for me^^

ACID
September 15th, 2006, 04:33
Are you trying the latest version.

BL4Z3D247
September 15th, 2006, 04:36
it's still beta material, Exophase hasn't implemented savestate capabilities yet

ACID
September 15th, 2006, 04:43
Yet it is awesome.

CLivex12
September 15th, 2006, 04:51
Are you trying the latest version.
i did...but can't save...you can save/..???

BL4Z3D247
September 15th, 2006, 04:51
Yet it is awesome.
hell yeh, hey did u get my PM about a 2-in-1 Yu-Gi-Oh game working for this?

@CLivex12: everyone can save :D, what game are u trying to save???

CLivex12
September 15th, 2006, 04:53
it's still beta material, Exophase hasn't implemented savestate capabilities yet
OH......well....have anyone can save gpsp version??

ACID
September 15th, 2006, 04:53
sorry ididnt get back to you yeah i did. i will email you tommorow from home

CLivex12
September 15th, 2006, 04:56
Yet it is awesome.
finally...find the ans:rolleyes: ..but need to solve....what's your a comment

CLivex12
September 15th, 2006, 05:01

@CLivex12: everyone can save :D, what game are u trying to save???

OH....:eek: i didn't get your pm...i playing ""Castlevania - Minuet of Dawn""..you can save:confused: :confused: .....may you sd to me you used gpsp version^^?

pibs
September 15th, 2006, 05:02
superstar saga freezes on me after the bowser makes fun of the mario brothers in the begining

CLivex12
September 15th, 2006, 05:16
superstar saga freezes on me after the bowser makes fun of the mario brothers in the begining
wt's mean?:confused:

Video_freak
September 15th, 2006, 05:33
He means that the game freezes after the part when bowser makes fun of Mario Bros.

CLivex12
September 15th, 2006, 05:40
He means that the game freezes after the part when bowser makes fun of Mario Bros.
=,=...........

Roxas
September 15th, 2006, 05:41

Lol.

Even if it say no savestate yet u could still have ur game save like in regular gba.(by pressing start n then wat ever the menu say)

CLivex12
September 15th, 2006, 05:45
who can give me one gpsp software for can save!!!

benclaff
September 15th, 2006, 08:18
Originally posted by CLivex12
......well....have anyone can save gpsp version??

I can't understand your problem. gpSP save automatically a file with the format "[rome name].sav" in the same directory of your rom. This happens automatically when a roms call a s-ram instruction. If this doesn't happens, change the option of gpSP menu to have a 128k save type, restart your rom and try again. If it doesn't work, two possibilities :
you have a bad gpSP file, reinstall it:p
gpSP 0.7 isn't compatible with the game, wait a new release !;)

razorak
September 15th, 2006, 08:59
u can save on gpsp05 btw so the newer versions should be able to as well...savestates and save is big different issues. u can save it by for example, pokemon, open the menu of the game by pressing the start button and save rather than go to the menu of the emu.

This happens automatically when a roms call a s-ram instruction. in simpler words ^^

juv3nal
September 15th, 2006, 09:21
another thing that could cause a problem is if you toggle the auto-save setting to something other than default and then exit using the home button. the non default mode does all the saving upon exit but it doesn't trigger if you exit out with the home button.

CLivex12
September 15th, 2006, 12:39
i did change 64kb or 128kb/.../BUT can not!!
just i can watch save file in my sd card~~the mian point is....=,=..i can begin for save in gpsp!!!Why??

jrsmaster411
September 15th, 2006, 16:54
It's hard to help you when I don't understand what your saying try spell check. Theirs no savestate in gpsp yet you can only save in game and you have to exit through the gpsp menu

deediare
September 16th, 2006, 02:14
i did change 64kb or 128kb/.../BUT can not!!
just i can watch save file in my sd card~~the mian point is....=,=..i can begin for save in gpsp!!!Why??

Alright is this guy using an online tanslator or something I mean seriously WTF?

Savestate - an easy to pick up a game, other than starting up the game completely, ability to save whithout save spots, menu, etc.

But beyond all of this the emulator can save like any other GBA... Ah who am I kidding this has been said before....

flamerge
September 16th, 2006, 18:02
I can't get this thing working >.<! I've got an 1.5 european PSP, I've downloaded the gbsp 07 I've think I've got the Bios files needed, atleast it's working better than it started out to, I can get up the "Game Boy" but what do u do to run games?

CLivex12
September 17th, 2006, 08:56
I can't get this thing working >.<! I've got an 1.5 european PSP, I've downloaded the gbsp 07 I've think I've got the Bios files needed, atleast it's working better than it started out to, I can get up the "Game Boy" but what do u do to run games?
""Castlevania - Minuet of Dawn""..<<==
i can't save in the game or gpsp meun!!

CLivex12
September 17th, 2006, 08:59
It's hard to help you when I don't understand what your saying try spell check. Theirs no savestate in gpsp yet you can only save in game and you have to exit through the gpsp menu

i can't save in game!!!!!but restart the games...is can't load the save But i can find the save file

CLivex12
September 17th, 2006, 09:03
i play ==>>Castlevania - Minuet of Dawn
gpsp..i think this software should be play gba game only not in game boy games ambits!!:)

eloyluna
September 17th, 2006, 09:30
thouhgt id mention that im having trouble with mario vs donkey kong mini marios wont or cant jump on the spring to complete the level as if the springs were not there

current gpsp not b version
2.60 psp
eLoader .0.9.7

well thanks love the games

CLivex12
September 17th, 2006, 12:06
thouhgt id mention that im having trouble with mario vs donkey kong mini marios wont or cant jump on the spring to complete the level as if the springs were not there

2.60 psp
eLoader .0.9.7

wt's eLoader .0.9.7<<==:confused:

eloyluna
September 28th, 2006, 10:41
Originally Posted by eloyluna

2.60 psp
eLoader .0.9.7

wt's eLoader .0.9.7<<==

my bad 0.97 eloader

andrew24
September 28th, 2006, 13:02
i have all the yugioh games so just pm me if you want one
________
video reviews (http://videoreviews.org)

LiL_tErK
October 5th, 2006, 23:19
okay what the first guy is saying is that you cannot save state but in most games you can save normally like you would with a normal gba and it actually works one game i kno this does not work in is pokemon firered but most games just save it like u would save a game in gba normally becuase there is no save state implimented in this version yet

Cloudhunter
October 5th, 2006, 23:36
Well thats wierd... because I can safe in Pokemon Leaf Green. Try setting the save size to 128.

Cloudy