PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer WarCry: Battle for Atluma coming to the PSP

wraggster
September 15th, 2006, 06:27
via PSPfanboy (http://pspfanboy.com/2006/09/14/warhammer-warcry-battle-for-atluma-coming-to-the-psp/)

While Namco appears not have struck gold with its most recent title, it may be able to strike it with its newest upcoming game – Warhammer WarCry: Battle for Atluma, which will be the PSP's first card-based battle game.

The game will be based on the Warhammer card game and will give players the option of leading the Grand Alliance or Hordes of Darkness to victory. Allowing players to collect more than 450 cards, 90 different units and the ability to wirelessly connect with a friend to battle it out for each other's cards has me tickled to death with excitement. Warhammer WarCry also allows for the building of custom decks and features an extensive tutorial system for us noobs out there.

I gotta be honest, I'm not too familiar with the Warhammer series; instead I've been more of a Magic: The Gathering kind of guy. But I'm up for any decent card-based battle game on the go, and we won't have too wait long, either, as Warhammer WarCry is set to ship Oct. 17.

Video_freak
September 15th, 2006, 06:29
Could be cool. I have one of those Warhammer paint-it-youself things...

Gene
September 15th, 2006, 06:42
Could be cool. I have one of those Warhammer paint-it-youself things...

i tried that too, but they put a real dent in my wallet so i gave it up after a few months.

**1_Man_Matrix**
September 15th, 2006, 07:02
Yer, I had a nice Dark Angels army coming along, but it cost too much... Rather spend my hard earned moola on Video Games:D

vladiftodi
September 15th, 2006, 12:41
hey, why dont they make warhammer, a real time strategy like on PC ? :(

razorak
September 15th, 2006, 13:05
i wonder what firmware version it'll require when released...lol

Nookadum
September 15th, 2006, 13:11
@valditodi

They did. :P

Look for "Warhammer 40,000k: Dawn of War" and it's expansion "Winter Assault".

... unless you're talking about the original Warhammer (i.e. Middle Ages), then there is no version for that era.

vladiftodi
September 15th, 2006, 13:53
@valditodi

They did. :P

Look for "Warhammer 40,000k: Dawn of War" and it's expansion "Winter Assault".

... unless you're talking about the original Warhammer (i.e. Middle Ages), then there is no version for that era.

i know but is for PC, it was good if a PSP version was released

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
September 15th, 2006, 17:19
Cool!!!

jimmi
September 15th, 2006, 17:42
wow dis will b well cool !!!!

Russoxley187
September 15th, 2006, 18:11
I played the two cmputer games they cameout with, they were kick a$$.
I love RTS Games

Veskgar
September 15th, 2006, 19:45
Well I'm a huge RPG/strategy junkie so this game has me pretty excited. The PSP is really making its mark when it comes to great RPG titles.

Cloud_35
September 16th, 2006, 15:38
I heard the FMVs are being produced by movie producers.

Which ones, I don't know.