PDA

View Full Version : TIFF Tron Released!

wraggster
September 16th, 2006, 15:39
Via Psp3d (http://psp3d.com/homepage-news/11422-tiff-tron-released.html)

elad_thc has released TIFF Tron, the third game for the new TIFF exploit. He says that he hit a dead end while trying to port something to the TIFF SDK, so he made a small Tron clone instead.

The game pits you against an AI opponent in a classic Tron match, where the goal is to force your opponent to crash into the walls or your own light trail.

To install TIFF Tron, simply unzip the tron.zip file into the 'PHOTO' folder under the 'PSP' folder on your Memory Stick.

So far, the game has been tested on firmware versions 2.60 and 2.80, and elad_thc says it should work for everything from 2.00 to 2.80. Great work, elad_thc!

Note: If you're having trouble getting this to work, try highlighting the 'tron' folder in the 'PHOTO' menu on your memory stick, then press 'Start' to start a slideshow. This seems to be the most reliable method for running it.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

vladiftodi
September 16th, 2006, 15:51
cool, this is one of my favorite games, cool, super!, does it have single playa?

wolfie
September 16th, 2006, 16:12
works perfectly on my 2.8, though the ai could use a lil smartening up =) but for a first release it's awesome!

Rocksil
September 16th, 2006, 16:18
The tiff xploits has really opened more homebrew and downgraders for the psp

Video_freak
September 16th, 2006, 16:29
cool, this is one of my favorite games, cool, super!, does it have single playa?
I think you go against a computer.
Awesome game! Little steps until we reach the supreme goal: eLoader. :)

Rocksil
September 16th, 2006, 16:31
I think you go against a computer.
Awesome game! Little steps until we reach the supreme goal: eLoader. :)
or downgrader

JKKDARK
September 16th, 2006, 16:46
Nice, I need to try this one :)

Axelius
September 16th, 2006, 17:36
Nice game, but is there something wrong with the refresh rate? It looks like these lines are blinking...

But perhaps I just have a problem with my eyes...

hakibou24
September 16th, 2006, 18:25
it was already release yesterday at psp3d, and snake was in psp3d feeds yesterday too.
No mather i'm happy that people make games for 2.80 until fanjita release his eloader, great job.

project_funky
September 16th, 2006, 22:05
:( none of there .tiff games work on my psp, seems impossible to get help on this site

froggie22
September 17th, 2006, 05:30
doesnt work on mine. just freezes and then have to pull out the battery to restart it. any help?

justcerfin
September 17th, 2006, 15:43
I had the same problem. Make sure youput the files in the PSP Folder, then inside the Photo folder of that. Dont place them in the first folder cuz it will just keep freezing. Hope it works for you. Good luck.

Tron_Fan
September 18th, 2006, 04:37
This does not work on my 2.71. I start the slideshow and I get hits on the memory stick and then nothing happens. I have to reset the battery to get it to turn off. Any suggestions?

LilSwish722
September 26th, 2006, 22:23
This does not work on my 2.71. I start the slideshow and I get hits on the memory stick and then nothing happens. I have to reset the battery to get it to turn off. Any suggestions?
yea...mine does this every now and again with all the tiff games...just turn the system off and continue to run it as a slideshow after about the 2nd or 3rd time it should work