PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Exclusive News- Nintendo DS to be Wii Keyboard

wraggster
September 16th, 2006, 16:03
A contact of DCEmu has given me some excellent news and info of one of the Nintendo DS`s future connectivity with the Wii.

According to my contact (and he only confided with me if others copy this news), the DS will be used as a Keyboard for the Wii and also as a mouse of sorts, this will make usage of the Opera Browser as easy as anything with the ability to use the Stylus as a keyboard.

More detailed information Soon.

JKKDARK
September 16th, 2006, 16:48
it's nice.

kcajblue
September 16th, 2006, 18:12
what about people who dont have a DS.

GamerGuyDude
September 16th, 2006, 19:37
Not entirely thrilled by this one. The DS makes a lousy keyboard anyways. I tried Beup and it's cool for about 5 minutes, then you get sick of picking your letters one by one.

If there is a Wii game that will make extensive use of the keyboard I'd rather use a wireless keyboard than my DS.

Deburner
September 16th, 2006, 20:47
actually the ds makes a pretty good keyboard for some programs

some of the apps just have bad keyboard code

nintendo's has always been good though

JKKDARK
September 16th, 2006, 20:59
what about people who dont have a DS.
Obviously, a keyboard will be released. All the latest consoles have keyboards..

modcase
September 17th, 2006, 00:51
if true, a sucky alternative for a real keyboard.

mnuhaily22
September 17th, 2006, 08:12
Not entirely thrilled by this one. The DS makes a lousy keyboard anyways. I tried Beup and it's cool for about 5 minutes, then you get sick of picking your letters one by one.

If there is a Wii game that will make extensive use of the keyboard I'd rather use a wireless keyboard than my DS.
I 100% agree with you, yet, I have one more thing to add, why is the DS copying the PS3?!?!:confused:

pibs
September 17th, 2006, 08:23
yea i don't think i would like the whole keyboard thing but i think it would be kinda cool for games to use the touch pad on the ds to interact with the gameplay.