PDA

View Full Version : Firmware 2.60 for DHv46?

flamerge
September 16th, 2006, 18:08
I need the 2.60 firmware for DevHook v46. I've tried downloading the ultimate pack, where it's supposed to be. But when I try to install it I get the message "file missing." Can any1 please upload it?
Thx

splodger15
September 16th, 2006, 18:57
why do you need 2.6 when it has 2.71

PlagueMusic
September 16th, 2006, 20:40
that would be illegal most dumps are illegal

Mariopop87
September 17th, 2006, 00:47
that would be illegal most dumps are illegal
They're not talking about that.

Homebrew is not illegal.

Sony is just to selfish to let people do stuff on their PSPs that they didn't get money for.

mnuhaily22
September 17th, 2006, 08:44
bla bla bla, you can already play any game with 2.60

flamerge
September 17th, 2006, 20:04
I'm not really sure about this, but I want to try out how the eLoader works out over DevHook(if that's possible) because back home I've got a WPA encrypted network, which isn't supported in v.1.50 and then I can't use homebrew like PSPradio, and instant messenger client. That's why I need the 2.60 files :\ U say it's not allowed, eyh? why don't sony stop all the sites where you can download DevHook with v. 2.71 then? isn't that just the same? well anyway, I think I've got the files, but I couldn't get it working :\ guess you can't have multiple firmwares on DevHook, or can u?

splodger15
September 17th, 2006, 20:24
I'm not really sure about this, but I want to try out how the eLoader works out over DevHook(if that's possible) because back home I've got a WPA encrypted network, which isn't supported in v.1.50 and then I can't use homebrew like PSPradio, and instant messenger client. That's why I need the 2.60 files :\ U say it's not allowed, eyh? why don't sony stop all the sites where you can download DevHook with v. 2.71 then? isn't that just the same? well anyway, I think I've got the files, but I couldn't get it working :\ guess you can't have multiple firmwares on DevHook, or can u?

those sites you download devhook from are illegal