PDA

View Full Version : Huge Quake game next Friday.

the_eternal_dark
September 16th, 2006, 21:31
Anyone want to play, 09/22/2006? I want this an all day thing starting around 12pm CDT US and ending sometime later (I guess that depends on how long everyone wants to play). I am psp_the_eternal. Anyone want to suggest a server or just the provided rune quake server? Just reply if you want to play.

the_eternal_dark

gamerremag
September 17th, 2006, 01:35
yeah ill play. i just gutta borow gta lcs from my friend 2 downgrade.

dang syphon filter. you werent worth the update!!!!!!!!!

the_eternal_dark
September 17th, 2006, 18:36
yeah ill play. i just gutta borow gta lcs from my friend 2 downgrade.

dang syphon filter. you werent worth the update!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Anyone else? Come on, everyone just stop playing or something?

Malksta
September 17th, 2006, 18:36
I would like to play but i dont have it :P

KCBlack
September 17th, 2006, 18:55
Woah... you can go online with Quake now? o.O Lol sorry for sounding all Noobish. I wanna play, but I gotta get my PSP screen and dwngrade first, then find out how to run Quake and go online XD.

SSaxdude
September 17th, 2006, 19:07
I'll see if I can do it, because I'm in marching band and we have to play at football games (on fridays,) plus jackass the movie 2 is coming out.

the_eternal_dark
September 17th, 2006, 20:07
I'll see if I can do it, because I'm in marching band and we have to play at football games (on fridays,) plus jackass the movie 2 is coming out.

if forgot about that! im going to go see it at the midnight on thursday now.

If anyone needs the psp quake multiplayer version, check out the homebrew games section it should be PSP Quake V2+GP, http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21839

If anyone needs anything else PM me.

Kramer
September 17th, 2006, 20:20
yeah I might be in just depends if im awake at that time.

the_eternal_dark
September 17th, 2006, 20:44
yeah I might be in just depends if im awake at that time.

If you want us to, we can have another one the Thursday before if you want, let me know what time, and see if anyone in your area wants to play, I will definately. PM me and let me know.

Kramer
September 17th, 2006, 20:48
Actually i probly wont be in because my internet connection is being speed limited to like 46kbps till sunday

the_eternal_dark
September 17th, 2006, 21:06
It's all good, let us know when you can though, I'll play you.

On Friday, I'll post a countdown for 1 hour before start, 30 minutes, 15 minutes, then 5. You all know how it is. Just keep looking here for the list of people playing.

*edit* - please post the name you will be using so we can see who you are from the dcemu.

SSaxdude
September 18th, 2006, 21:58
If I play my name will be SSaxdude.
Oh and BTW will I need the full version of Quake or will we just use the shareware version?

sedkiller
September 19th, 2006, 01:08
sorry man dont have wifi connection

M!ckeY
September 19th, 2006, 04:20
i'll play..i have nothing better to do :)
also, i'll be using the name you see above my avi

the_eternal_dark
September 19th, 2006, 07:51
sorry man dont have wifi connection

Man, too bad you dont have the NDS wifi connector, its a pretty handy tool to have.

i'll play..i have nothing better to do :)
also, i'll be using the name you see above my avi

Awsome, see you then.

So, does anyone have a server preference? If so, let us know, I want a connection fast enough for us, hopefully one not in use by many people. I'll be looking a bit Thurs. (one of my few days off) to see what is good, but anyone post a good find.

wrdlfe1
September 19th, 2006, 12:40
Im in. I have got to install it and learn how to play but im sure by friday I will be fine. Hopefully I'll have wrdlfe1 as my player name :D

Humbug
September 19th, 2006, 16:28
Sounds good to me.

the_eternal_dark
September 19th, 2006, 21:09
By my count right now we have about 7 people. That's not bad and I'm a little surprised anyone wanted to play. This is looking good.

Malksta
September 19th, 2006, 21:24
Anyone have a download link of Quake PSP Online?

The last link, the eboot is corrupt

the_eternal_dark
September 20th, 2006, 18:50
Anyone have a download link of Quake PSP Online?

The last link, the eboot is corrupt

I don't have a link, but I can email it to you if you'd like.

the_eternal_dark
September 22nd, 2006, 08:21
We have 2 servers we can use,

1. the stock rune quake server (which is usually filled with pc users

2. quake.shmack.net, which, from what ive experienced, is hardly played. just edit your quakeservers.cfg and change one of the "Bind Server to a Keys" listing to use this one (it doesnt matter which one you replace)

3. or any from this list at \http://www.runecentral.com/servers/version/

10 hours left!

*edit* email me if you need anything else

[email protected]

BTW, does anyone know if doom has been online enabled for psp yet?

the_eternal_dark
September 22nd, 2006, 17:15
Time.

M!ckeY
September 23rd, 2006, 00:44
sorry, i couldn't make it. I was not at my house :(

gamerremag
September 23rd, 2006, 04:39
hey sorry.....i think i got the wrong thing. It was pspquake and it said that my linksys wasnt hooked up. or soemthing. make one for sunday and ill play, or tomorrow, tomorrow is good

PSPZorZ
September 23rd, 2006, 22:31
Anyone want to have a huge quake multiplayer on a wednesday sometime? The only days I'm at a wifi hotspot are on wednesdays, and I want to play against some people multiplayer :).

the_eternal_dark
September 23rd, 2006, 22:35
hey sorry.....i think i got the wrong thing. It was pspquake and it said that my linksys wasnt hooked up. or soemthing. make one for sunday and ill play, or tomorrow, tomorrow is good

It's all good, I may try to set up another game for 09/29, next Friday. If anyone needs help with anything on setting up their games, let me know.

I got killed left and right by PC users, I think I topped out with maybe 8 kills in 2 hours, dying 45+ times.

the_eternal_dark
September 23rd, 2006, 22:47
Anyone want to have a huge quake multiplayer on a wednesday sometime? The only days I'm at a wifi hotspot are on wednesdays, and I want to play against some people multiplayer :).

My next Wed. off is on 10/4. I have the whole day off. I might have another game for those who missed this past one on this coming Friday, 09/29. I'll start this one later in the day.