PDA

View Full Version : PSP Help

Elven6
September 17th, 2006, 03:06
For some reason the Accept button on my psp is O and the decline button is X. Before it was the other way around so this shoulden't be happening, does anyone have a solution to this?

BL4Z3D247
September 17th, 2006, 04:02
what fw do u have?

pibs
September 17th, 2006, 04:49
doesn't that just mean he has a jap psp?
i have a worse problem... i installed a new faceplate and my R button always seems to get stuck! this doesn't allow me to play homebrew or exit to the home menu.

BL8Z3D247 says: I'm a Devhookian:D

does that mean ur a devhookaholic:confused:

razorak
September 17th, 2006, 04:53
i think his problem is that before he did something his exit button was O and his enter button was X but now his buttons are the other way round...did u upgrade or downgrade to a jap firmware version or sumthing?

p.s it just needs a little getting used to...lol
Mine have always been O for enter and X for exit cos i have no idea how to change it

Elven6
September 17th, 2006, 05:45
Its FW 2.8, so is their anyone to switch it?

BL4Z3D247
September 17th, 2006, 05:53
doesn't that just mean he has a jap psp?
i have a worse problem... i installed a new faceplate and my R button always seems to get stuck! this doesn't allow me to play homebrew or exit to the home menu.

BL8Z3D247 says: I'm a Devhookian:D

does that mean ur a devhookaholic:confused:
lol yes i'm a devhookaholic :p, and about ur R trigger try loosening ur screws on the right and press down on the R trigger a little bit and tighten the screws but remember not to over tighten them which causes buttons to stiffen up a bit(might be the problem)

PlagueMusic
September 17th, 2006, 06:02
Its FW 2.8, so is their anyone to switch it?

nope you can't downgrade to change your firmware to u.s. firmware not jap, o to accept is for jap psps

nomi
September 17th, 2006, 07:49
U can use the Button Switcher for japaneese psps... i dun no where it is but it will be here... remember it being released

pibs
September 17th, 2006, 08:01
damn i tried that loosening thing but no luck and i lost the screw hahaha but its cool i dont trip about it, i think i can get one at homedepot i heard from sum thread

Elven6
September 17th, 2006, 15:45
U can use the Button Switcher for japaneese psps... i dun no where it is but it will be here... remember it being released

Can you give more info?