PDA

View Full Version : PSP New Firmware on half crash PSP

Bob_Lagota
September 17th, 2006, 16:42
My old PSP (japanese natural 1.50 Firmware PSP, import) has had a little, letz say, firmware crash. Was my mistake so doesnt matter how it happens.

Sience that moment, I only can boot Games for 1.5 Firmware (only have one that fit, Untold Legends), because of the autorun feature. if I triy to boot without UMD or try to go back from game into the gui, the psp crash rapidly before loading the menue.
What could me help? I hing a Foirmware UMD that autorun an firmware update instead of a game or movie, but there isnt some thing like this outside there or?

So what can I do, instead of buying a modchip.

I have a second PSP (because the first one is broken) and some Movies and games, but as i told you I only can play untold Legends on the broken one.
Some Idears? is there possible some thing like the GTA Downgrader for Untold Legends? Or something else.

And by the way, I ve read a lot about DevHook, could some one PM me and give some detailed informations?

Thanks

Prasoc
September 17th, 2006, 17:02
Your PSP is half-bricked. There is no way out of it unless they find a bug in one of the 1.5 games or you have Custom Firmware.

Elven6
September 17th, 2006, 19:45
Contact Sony about it

Bob_Lagota
September 18th, 2006, 09:41
The Question is, will sony help me, without sending a large bill?
And where must I send my PSP? Is there a "Sony Center Map" or some thing else?