PDA

View Full Version : Huge debate formaly known as: Datel Rocks The House

tondopie
September 17th, 2006, 19:49
Face it people, it's true DATEL is the best thing that ever happened to the Nintendo DS:D

The Hombrew Hunter
September 17th, 2006, 19:54
....Who are you, why should I care, and give me 3 reasons not to kill/ban ye.

*coughdateladvertisercough*

tondopie
September 17th, 2006, 20:02
I'm a dude who looks for help and has a MAX Media Dock
and thinks people should stop dissin' DATEL because it's one of the best things I have ever bought.:D

P.S. How do you rank advance? I'm a newbie I don't know anything.

tondopie
September 17th, 2006, 20:03
I don't like Nazi's

The Hombrew Hunter
September 17th, 2006, 20:12
You're advertising it. In more than one thread made by you.

In my book, that's pure advertisement.

If you WERE looking for help, you'd put "Need help for MAX Media Dock" as the title!

Don't double post, too.

tondopie
September 17th, 2006, 20:15
Sorry but I dont like the bad rap its getting. It's perfectly fine

kcajblue
September 17th, 2006, 20:16
You're advertising it. In more than one thread made by you.yes. youve made other threads about datel.

In my book, that's pure advertisement.it does sound like you are advertising for datel

If you WERE looking for help, you'd put "Need help for MAX Media Dock" as the title!thats true

Don't double post, too.please dont.

tondopie
September 17th, 2006, 20:22
Sorry about the double posting but no one was replying so I thought they didn't see it so i posted another one.

Get off my back and leave me alone!!!!!!!!

I didn't know!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh!!

kcajblue
September 17th, 2006, 20:25
Sorry about the double posting but no one was replying so I thought they didn't see it so i posted another one.

Get off my back and leave me alone!!!!!!!!

I didn't know!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh!!it doesnt matter. just wait for people to post. dont go around starting new threads about the same thing just because people dont post.

tondopie
September 17th, 2006, 20:28
It was my first day of the forums ok?

metroplex2k7
September 17th, 2006, 20:39
Don't sweat it Double H, obviously he's on crack. I have a MMD and I think it's sucks total ass, but, I'm stuck with it... ... for now.

badam
September 17th, 2006, 20:50
Datel gots to make better support for it and more updates.

kcajblue
September 17th, 2006, 20:59
datel does need to make better support for their products.

badam
September 17th, 2006, 21:05
I have a MMD and its ok. but I want to get a m3 or Datel makes emulators for the MMD.

SSaxdude
September 17th, 2006, 21:25
Just sell your MMD to someone and buy a M3. That or just buy the M3 and use the MMD for music.

badam
September 17th, 2006, 21:27
I was thinking that, I could just use my mmd for music and NDS roms. I dont realy know what the m3 does but I would buy one if I had the money.

kcajblue
September 17th, 2006, 21:35
it can do everything the mmd can do but a lot more.

badam
September 17th, 2006, 21:37
o I didnt know that

sonikku88
September 18th, 2006, 16:22
I thought getting a Max Media Dock was a good idea at first but now that I've got it, I'm just so frustrated by it. Plus I thought that 4GB for £99.99 was a good deal, until I found this today:

http://www.model-gadget.com/shop/index.php?gclid=COuyoKK-t4cCFRhZMAodlXHMOg

Oh why, oh why didn't I find this first?! :(

I mean there's no flashcard, sure. But you could get a Passcard for like £18.

ACID
September 18th, 2006, 17:20
....Who are you, why should I care, and give me 3 reasons not to kill/ban ye.

*coughdateladvertisercough*
Reasons why i will help him out HH. First because your a mod doesn't give you the right to threaten some body with banning them because a legitimate question. We don't Ban you for going all out saying that the M3 is the best invention ever. You are a good guy don't lower your self with comments like that specially now that your a mod. Its like alcapone with a badge.:eek:

Read this guide: On homebrew is great::
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36075

andysjones
September 18th, 2006, 18:32
Lol. Loved already.

If you are going to promote something, at least give a reason why it is so good :/ you cant just say something is good, without backing it up.

The Hombrew Hunter
September 18th, 2006, 20:32
Thanks, Angry Gnome.

Acid, you're getting on my nerves with Supercard advertising/promoting endlessly, best to stop..Besides, I can't ban anyone. So ha.

Anyway. To who linked to the G6 lite...4g is four gigaBITS, not BYTES.

Four gigabits is...512 megabytes...

sonikku88
September 18th, 2006, 23:47
Thanks, Angry Gnome.

Acid, you're getting on my nerves with Supercard advertising/promoting endlessly, best to stop..Besides, I can't ban anyone. So ha.

Anyway. To who linked to the G6 lite...4g is four gigaBITS, not BYTES.

Four gigabits is...512 megabytes...

Ah right. Sorry. <=D

kcajblue
September 18th, 2006, 23:56
my 512MB CF Card is enough for me.

The Hombrew Hunter
September 19th, 2006, 00:27
My 512 card (games) and my 256 (homebrew) are enough.

Fits perfectly. Trying to get a 1gb Media card for show conversion...like ZIM...!

kcajblue
September 19th, 2006, 00:31
im thinking about getting a 2GB CF card from newegg. itll be plenty enough for me. :D
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820160033

xzerox
September 19th, 2006, 01:00
homebrew hunter I think you are an advertising
people buy m2 well is better but why do we has to listen to you

xzerox
September 19th, 2006, 01:01
double post yes you are advertising for datel

kcajblue
September 19th, 2006, 01:08
dont double post. use the edit button.

tondopie
September 25th, 2006, 23:46
it can do everything the mmd can do but a lot more.

oh ya right
the M3 can BRICK ur DS + u hav 2 flash stuf on ther

tondopie
September 25th, 2006, 23:49
Reasons why i will help him out HH. First because your a mod doesn't give you the right to threaten some body with banning them because a legitimate question. We don't Ban you for going all out saying that the M3 is the best invention ever. You are a good guy don't lower your self with comments like that specially now that your a mod. Its like alcapone with a badge.:eek:

Read this guide: On homebrew is great::
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36075

dude thanx for stickin up for me
I don't want a 30 yer old nerd who lives in his parents basement dissing a 14 year old...:D

kcajblue
September 25th, 2006, 23:57
oh ya right
the M3 can BRICK ur DS + u hav 2 flash stuf on therwtf are you talking about. the M3 cant brick your DS.

tondopie
September 26th, 2006, 00:00
in the HOMEBREW GUIDE it said so... plus it voids your warrenty

kcajblue
September 26th, 2006, 00:07
well i dont know about the warranty but i know it cant brick your DS. if it can brick a DS then how exactly does it brick one.

The Hombrew Hunter
September 26th, 2006, 00:14
dude thanx for stickin up for me
I don't want a 30 yer old nerd who lives in his parents basement dissing a 14 year old...:D

Don't double post, and I'm not 30. I'm a year younger than you are. And look! I'm more responsible!

MMD/P can also brick the DS. It's not the f*cking flashcard, it's the f*cking retards MISUSING it.

You are pathetically stupid. Start reading up on things before you post bullshit.

kcajblue
September 26th, 2006, 00:23
MMD/P can also brick the DS. It's not the f*cking flashcard, it's the f*cking retards MISUSING it.yeah. if the M3 supposedly can brick a DS then that means any flashcart including the MMP/D can also brick a DS. and they will only brick a DS if the person using it does something to brick it.

Qerppsmmnx
September 26th, 2006, 08:09
Sounds a bit redundent doesnt it? Well lets all agree and let it never be said again. About bricking and the M3. Thank you.