PDA

View Full Version : Anything cool I could/should get for my DS?

chemical
September 17th, 2006, 20:55
Hello boys and girls.

I'm just gonna order a car lighter charger and a carrying case for my DS off of either lik-sang or play asia, both have like every accessory available to japan :P, so before i just order 2 rather boring things, I wanted to ask if people had any recommendations on cool things to get for the DS?

btw I already have a M3 Media player/Passcard, and I'm not asking about good games, only accessories.

Thanks

kcajblue
September 17th, 2006, 21:07
i cant think of any other accessories that you can get. i think youve got all that you need.

Qerppsmmnx
September 17th, 2006, 21:09
Get grips, so you can play for hours without hurting your hands... but sadly, they only have them for DS Phat... I think.

chemical
September 17th, 2006, 21:44
meh my hands are fine anyways, I looked into a TV Tuner, none for DS im afriad :( (except the japo one), and the GBA ones are first, bricks, and second, wouldn't even fit the DS properly, so I guess i'll just stick with a case and charger, maybe theres hope for a TV on DS in future?, I saw a video on youtube of a modified GBA tuner to work with DS, but as i say, BRICK.

kcajblue
September 17th, 2006, 22:18
they are huge, yes.
http://www.goldenshop.com.hk/AI-trad/gba/hard/sp_tvtuner.jpg
http://www.viewonline.com/pages/articles/images/GBA%20TV%20Tuner.jpg

JKKDARK
September 17th, 2006, 22:29
wow, it's good :)

Qerppsmmnx
September 17th, 2006, 22:34
And it only get network, is there an input for Cable? what would be funny, if there is, is to plug in an xbox to that thing. I doubt its possible, but a funny idea none the less.

chemical
September 18th, 2006, 10:26
Yeah you can plug things in to it, i don't know if you can on that particular model, but there are GBA TV's that you can plug DVD players, PS2s, etc. into.

I'm suprised people havent made loads of fake videos with it, like Banjo Kazooie and Halo on GBA ;[

kcajblue
September 18th, 2006, 23:59
there is no fake videos because its too huge to hide in the video.