View Full Version : what happened to the psx emulater

saqib154
September 19th, 2006, 00:21
what happened to that psx or playstion emulater one
not the official sony one
wasnt it supossed to realease :cool:

the_eternal_dark
September 19th, 2006, 00:31
Not yet, it's still in development. They are wanting it to be near perfect when it releases.

Tetris999
September 19th, 2006, 00:35
yeah what the heck happened to the emulator now im starting to get the feeling of its just bogus
(or maybe they will realease when sony does!)

SSaxdude
September 19th, 2006, 00:39
I hope it runs THPS2, that would be amazing.

sedkiller
September 19th, 2006, 00:43
I think they will wait for the official then see it's content (Official PSX emulator) and make it more perfect.

publicprivates
September 19th, 2006, 03:10
in my pants!

pkmaximum
September 19th, 2006, 03:12
In the words of PSmonkey

"FYI this is real"

There you have it, but I have still yet to see proof, so discussion on this should not exist, until enough time has passed (3-5 months) or no more WIP's are presented or release dates. But this does show signs of being fake, as there is no more discussion about this, or they made a good decision and decided its bad to talk about something, and realase private BETA wips when they can't even release yet on schedule. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

Festizzio
September 19th, 2006, 05:35
It'll come out when it's ready. I also find it odd that PSmonkey leaves the scene right around the time when PSX-P was originally supposed to be released.

pibs
September 19th, 2006, 05:52
has sony officially stated when 3.0 comes out.... and if psx emu is included? or is this just speculation

Video_freak
September 19th, 2006, 06:02
I can wait. All this new 2.8 homebrew development is feeding my hungriness for homebrew! :P

the_eternal_dark
September 19th, 2006, 08:04
has sony officially stated when 3.0 comes out.... and if psx emu is included? or is this just speculation

I would imagine the PSX emu would be on the PS3 compatiible firmware (speculated the 3.0), and once it's cracked, it'll be like the N64 emu for GameCube, a group of people will enhance the game compatability or just study the structure of it to make their own >3.0 compatible emu.

pkmaximum
September 19th, 2006, 22:09
All I can say is I wouldn't have much confidence in this emu. if I were you.

Zion
September 19th, 2006, 22:16
it'll be like the N64 emu for GameCube

:confused: What n64 emu for the gamecube?:confused:

slik da relic
September 20th, 2006, 19:24
All I can say is I wouldn't have much confidence in this emu. if I were you.

it will still be able to play the early PS1 games... the ones without the analog stix. some buttons will just be assigned to the psp analog stik or something. Sony's dumb.

da relic

~Tidus~
September 20th, 2006, 20:38
The Psx emulator never works. i have tried everything on a penntium five PC it never works....

snuffster
September 22nd, 2006, 07:26
The Psx emulator never works. i have tried everything on a penntium five PC it never works....

what do u mean dude ive been using epsxe worked fine for years:D

by the way this is a thread on a psx emu on psp
not your pc:eek:

dejkirkby
September 22nd, 2006, 07:57
I still think this is real, but with no beta release a lot of people are starting to wonder whether it is a fake.

NoQuarter
September 22nd, 2006, 08:00
I used expse no problem on my 800Mhz P3 no problem.
I could be wrong but aren't there supposidly two different psx emu's in the works?
I just saw a new video from one of them the other day on youtube