PDA

View Full Version : Oh no.... my newly downgraded 1.5 PSP needs a new LCD screen!!!

Crimson_Lotus
September 19th, 2006, 02:29
Hello, :( I recently took my PSP out of the useless PSP standard case and turned it on to reveal a barrage of odd colors.... Now... I need to know the best place to either get one repaired or get a new LCD screen... Thanks! :(

~Tidus~
September 20th, 2006, 20:15
Dude i am sorry to say you will more than likely spend more repairing your psp or buying a new screen then you will buying a tottally new psp. I would buy a new one.

Crimson_Lotus
September 21st, 2006, 05:17
a new screen costs 30-40 bucks, I seriously doubt I will spend more.

brainpan
September 21st, 2006, 05:27
Ebay is your best bet for getting a new screen. They arent terribly hard to replace, you just need to be careful.

Video_freak
September 21st, 2006, 05:41
Is the LCD shattered? :confused: :(

M!ckeY
September 21st, 2006, 07:45
all the LCD needs is to get cracked and it becomes useless, it doesn't need to shatter.

pibs
September 21st, 2006, 07:56
can the lcd get colorstained, like if i pressed hard enough on the screen(not that i would) but ive heard of people pressing on the screen to remove dead pixels. kinda like when you touch ur flat screen and it has those weird trippy colors, can those stain the screen?

M!ckeY
September 21st, 2006, 09:27
i don't know if it can get color stained; I have pressed on mine a few times and nothing has happened to it :)

ACID
September 21st, 2006, 09:38
because your pressing from the clear plastic screen try doing it with out it will realy mess it up.:D