PDA

View Full Version : How to install psp game on a 1.5 fw?

johni
September 19th, 2006, 13:56
Hi

I've just downgraded my psp to 1.5 fw. Now i want to install some games (on memory stick) to play them. I've read articles that i need devhook or programs like that.

can somebody please tell me and show me the right way to do that (instaling proper program, how to install games, etc)

thx for ur help!;)

Rocksil
September 19th, 2006, 13:59
well first of all you will need to install devhook 0.46 to play your umds. THE LINK http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/about31107.html

johni
September 19th, 2006, 14:45
cool. I' ve done that now. And now all I have to do is to copy one of the games in GAME folder on memory stick or I have to make some setup to work this properly?

thx for help!

dejkirkby
September 19th, 2006, 15:18
It all depends on what game you are wanting to play.
If it's like a homebrew one. After you d/l it you should have 2 folders called XXXX and XXXX% (XXXX meaning the file name.) Copy both these to your GAME folder on your memory stick.
If you are talking about playing UMD's then you just run DevHook from the game file and when it loads up play your UMD. No probs.

johni
September 19th, 2006, 15:45
What i have is in zip file. And inside that there are two files.
One file is PSP_GAME and the other file is UMD_DATA.BIN ( as type says ''Apple Macintosh icon'')

where i put these files (i followed the devhook help, but on psp at the game-->memory stick says ''corrupted data'')?

thx

Shuin0
September 19th, 2006, 15:47
I posted this for fun....:confused:

Malksta
September 19th, 2006, 18:24
He means using ISO's..

Jonhi, ISO/ROM Disccusion is not tolerated here at DCEmu...

Apoklepz
September 19th, 2006, 18:26
Yeah, no ISO talk here....can anyone please view my post on this same thread and help me out with my neighbour's PSP? Please?

ACID
September 19th, 2006, 18:28
I posted this for fun....:confused:
Dude dont say nothing if you have nothing to say.

johni
September 19th, 2006, 18:37
He means using ISO's..

Jonhi, ISO/ROM Disccusion is not tolerated here at DCEmu...

sory about that:o will be good for my other questions:D

ACID
September 19th, 2006, 18:56
Hi

I've just downgraded my psp to 1.5 fw. Now i want to install some games (on memory stick) to play them. I've read articles that i need devhook or programs like that.

can somebody please tell me and show me the right way to do that (instaling proper program, how to install games, etc)

thx for ur help!;)
Hopefully you mean emulators like nes and such

Zion
September 19th, 2006, 20:13
locked, thread is about isos which as you have been told, are not allowed to be discussed here.

If you want help with Homebrew, open a new thread