PDA

View Full Version : My neighbor just got a 1.50 - Need help

Apoklepz
September 19th, 2006, 18:19
Ok, I already know how to install homebrew on 1.50 PSP and make it run.

What I need help with is installing a custom firmware (the best if possible) and putting in the latest (legal) Devhook, with recovery mode and all the works...Just so my friend doesn't screw up his PSP like I did mine a while back.

If possible....please provide names and links to packages that will automatically install the goods onto a MS directory.

Thanks guys...BTW, I should be getting my new 1.50motherboard any day now...so I'll be applying all this to my PSP later on.

Zion
September 19th, 2006, 20:07
Let me know once you get your motherboard man :D

Custom firmware is already intalled on it for you :p

Apoklepz
September 20th, 2006, 05:25
Oh hey, Zion...I hadn't noticed you happened to post in these neck of the woods....I hope, hope, hope it comes in this week....You put custom firmware on it? Great! ...Do you know if by any chance I'm not satisfied with the custom firmware, I can still revert to Sony 1.50fw, right?...I'm pretty sure I won't, but just in case.

BTW...congratulations on taking a step into the big leagues of coding in C...I wish you the best of luck, my friend.

Also...I've put Devhook (a version I can't discuss here, sorry) on my neighbor's PSP & he seems to be more than satisfied with it...so much, he doesn't even wanna worry about custom firmware...yet.

razorak
September 20th, 2006, 05:48
yay...ur psp's gonna get fixed soon =P

Apoklepz
September 22nd, 2006, 17:40
Well...yeah...But not this week :(

dejkirkby
September 22nd, 2006, 17:51
Don't forget to tell us when you have fixed it so we can induct you back in the 1.50 army. You will have to start your service again on the bottom rung Private Apoklepz. LOL

Apoklepz
September 22nd, 2006, 17:59
Yeah, of course! Zion and the rest of you guys'll be the first to know...mark my word.

WTF?!?! Private?!?! ...But I haven't left the scene for a minute?!? That's Seargeant Apoklepz to you...slacker! lol. Now go play in private with your privates, Private. lol