PDA

View Full Version : Gangs of London and SOCOM demo UMDs spotted

wraggster
September 19th, 2006, 22:09
Via PSPFanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2006/09/18/gangs-of-london-and-socom-demo-umds-spotted/)

It appears that Sony's been making a lot of demo UMDs lately. The Killzone: Liberation UMD seems to be sent to random PlayStation Underground members and will also be available on newsstands in the next Official US PlayStation Magazine. But there are two more UMD demos to be clamoring for now: Gangs of London, which we assumed would no longer arrive after the game's website stopped taking orders for demos. SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2's demo UMD can be secured by pre-ordering the game at GameStop. That seems a little dumb (aren't demos supposed to help uninterested people in purchasing the game?) but maybe you can hassle your local GameStop employee to give you a disc for free, sans pre-order.

Screen Via Comments

Any game companies want to send me free UMD Demos, Games films and whatever then please email me and get sending :)

troom
September 19th, 2006, 22:22
has anybody got there gangs of L demo filled out thing on there site said i would get one never did.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
September 19th, 2006, 23:01
i never can get get a demo for some reason, but i'll just wait for the full game.

smoky
September 19th, 2006, 23:05
mine came in right now =D time to play it

emuking
September 20th, 2006, 00:17
what i dont understand is why sony doesnt use downloadable demos anymore, all three of these demos would easily fit on even a small 128 mb memory stick pro duo cards if they were dl's,stupid sony

Video_freak
September 20th, 2006, 00:21
what i dont understand is why sony doesnt use downloadable demos anymore, all three of these demos would easily fit on even a small 128 mb memory stick pro duo cards if they were dl's,stupid sony
They're "EXCLUSIVE" :)

I prefer downloadeable media too, but I can wait for the real game anyways...

PlagueMusic
September 20th, 2006, 01:34
STILL DIDNT GET MY GANGS OF LONDON UMD!

geez, sony who knows i could've been a 10 year old doing firmware updates through umds :P

smoky
September 20th, 2006, 01:40
to play it tells you you HAVE to update ... luckily theres dev hook.. =D the game is a little hard on the controls.. still fun though

LazerTag
September 20th, 2006, 02:26
I got it in the mail today. lame just like other PSP games.

::tosses demo in the stack with other useless garbage:::

shrimpidy
September 20th, 2006, 02:33
how do u get demo umd's?

pspforme!!
September 20th, 2006, 03:20
I've got all three:D

dejkirkby
September 20th, 2006, 12:59
I've had Gangs of London full game for around three weeks now. It's been out here in UK for ages. So we get some things before you Americans!

Raimo69
September 20th, 2006, 20:17
i had just gotten the killzone demo. But not the other two.

slickpick
September 23rd, 2006, 00:12
I got my gangs of london demo but how do I get the socom and killzone demos? I live in Indiana.