PDA

View Full Version : One Krazy Idea! A MUST READ!

Tetris999
September 20th, 2006, 04:54
i was wondering since we have so muchthings that stream from computer to psp i was wondering, what if we made a type of streamer the streams video of your comps monitor and and ure able to interact with it, THAT WOULD BE SO AWSOME! its like u stream warcarft 3 to the psp but ure psp is not really doing the work ure pc is and it just streams video of whats happining on the monitor and some how were able to make the mouse move with the psp and the buttons could select things this idea is really COOL but is it really POSSIBLE?

Destroyer699
September 20th, 2006, 05:32
I think that it could. There are screen recording programs like SRG so I suppose you could stream it. Now image you could have a working controller type of thing so you could see the screen and conrtol it. Ooh, I won't be able to sleep now.

DeeDub
September 20th, 2006, 06:09
There has already been talk of the PSP being able to act as a 'Virtual PS3' by streaming the video output of the PS3 to accept input from the PSP itself as you describe, so consider it very possible!

See near the bottom of this article:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/730/730140p1.html

Nafogel
September 20th, 2006, 06:15
screw warcraft 3, what about world of warcraft. That would be like super tight! It seems like it would be pretty simple, someone could just code a program to make the psp kinda like a wireless keyboard, and then you would need a program to stream whatever is happening on the monitor.

Video_freak
September 20th, 2006, 06:22
That would be cool! Make people think you have Win XP or what ever on your PSP! :rolleyes:

pibs
September 20th, 2006, 07:57
wow that sounds very difficult to do >< but really cool if they could

acn010
September 20th, 2006, 08:07
for xp on psp?
TIME TO GET A 32GB MEMSTICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Modem
September 20th, 2006, 16:56
I think Portable VNC ( http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=30295) does exactly what you want. Haven't tested it myself though.

Darksaviour69
September 20th, 2006, 17:01
I think Portable VNC ( http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=30295) does exactly what you want. Haven't tested it myself though.

i was thinking the same thing

DPyro
September 20th, 2006, 17:57
Merge portable VNC and the Gamepad proggys together and there ya go!

splodger15
September 20th, 2006, 21:44
would be good

Tetris999
September 21st, 2006, 00:44
wow holy crap i never thought this type of thing existed COOL! but yeah get the gamepad and stuff like other previous posts

PSPZorZ
September 23rd, 2006, 20:47
screw warcraft 3, what about world of warcraft. That would be like super tight! It seems like it would be pretty simple, someone could just code a program to make the psp kinda like a wireless keyboard, and then you would need a program to stream whatever is happening on the monitor.

Ya WoW would be cool, but c'mon homebrew is all about free games and WoW cost monthly fees for the multiplayer :(

Tetris999
September 24th, 2006, 01:27
were talking about hooking your psp so u can stram vid of ure comp onto ure psp and control it what u talking about wow costs monthly fees?