PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid Bande Dessinee

wraggster
September 20th, 2006, 06:23
New PSP Game released:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-mgs-bande-jap.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel uses IDW Publishing's Metal Gear Solid comic book series by renowned illustrator Ashley Wood in a unique digital comic that comes alive on your PSP with layered animations, score and sound effects. Each segment of Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel is represented as a separate chapter, letting players experience this epic story as it was originally told in traditional comic book form. At any point in the game, players can transition into a Mental Search Mode, carefully scanning each page to uncover more than 300 points of interest, including people, places, items and themes from the Metal Gear Solid series. Once these points of interest are collected, players can go into a Memory Building mode to uncover the relationships between these items and gain additional insight into the Metal Gear Solid universe.

More info / buy here --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=9370&lsaid=219793

Emeriastone
September 20th, 2006, 16:10
Whats the difference between this one and the regular digital graphic novel? I have the one that came out before this one, the one with the cover just like this one, only black and white, no green. Is' there even a difference?

JKKDARK
September 20th, 2006, 19:03
A new Metal Gear Solid. I prefer the ones for PSP than PS2..

F9zDark
September 20th, 2006, 19:07
A new Metal Gear Solid. I prefer the ones for PSP than PS2..

Why? This isn't even a 'game' per se. I wish Sony would start producing games geared towards their more mature audiences than these watered down, Nintendo inspired kiddie titles.

Cloud_35
September 20th, 2006, 20:19
This is the japanese release for MGS Digital Graphic Novel. The only changes are the background color of the cover, and the language, I think.

(Right?)

dark_man_x_008
September 20th, 2006, 21:34
man..why cant they just port metal gear solid 2.....my fav metal gear...that would be awesome

samthegreat68
September 20th, 2006, 21:35
borrrring