PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Loose in London

wraggster
September 21st, 2006, 00:07
Via IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/733/733688p1.html)

EA's has released more information on its forthcoming London golf event, celebrating the release of its Tiegr Woods PGA Tour 07 on Xbox 360, Xbox, PS2, PSP and PC.

Proceedings tee-off from 10am, Monday September 25 in a central London location and Tiger Woods is set to make a rare public appearance, challenging celebrities, competition winners and one member of the public. Three par three hole courses have been recreated for the event and participants will need to tackle their virtual counterparts in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 before hitting the green and taking on Woods himself.

Personality-wise, Vernon Kay, Ian Wright and Jodie Kidd are all set to test their mettle against the world's number one golfer and the event will be televised on Channel 4's T4. On top of that, members of the public can try their hands at the PGA Tour 07, with game pods and skill zone challenges available throughout the day.

Spectators will have a single chance to drive a famous fairway as Woods in PGA Tour 07 and the participant with the longest drive will join other competition winners to take on the real-life Woods later in the day. The overall competition winner is set to earn the right to be immortalised in a future version of EA's golfing franchise.

Final details of the event, including its exact location, will be revealed on Monday September 25 at 6am.

dOOmy
September 21st, 2006, 08:19
OH JEEZE, you scared me. I thought there was a real tiger roaming the streets of London. After Jack the Ripper and those pesky terrorists, thats all that poor city needs

pibs
September 21st, 2006, 08:40
I thought the same thing d00my lol

Stew2000
September 21st, 2006, 09:08
After reading the Title I thought it was going to be something interesting... oh well

M!ckeY
September 21st, 2006, 09:12
lol, wraggster tricked us :rolleyes:

ACID
September 21st, 2006, 09:16
there all the same

JKKDARK
September 21st, 2006, 13:43
a game that all the world can get.