PDA

View Full Version : Vice City Stories Rated 18 in UK.. what a surprise

wraggster
September 21st, 2006, 00:14
Via GTA Portable (http://www.gtaportable.com/news/6360/vice-city-stories-rated-18-in-uk..-what-a-surprise)

The BBFC today listed the rating Vice City Stories will have in the UK. The information given confirms that there were no cuts made to the game, and was placed under the Action genre.

According to the page, the work submitted was made up of several components. Firstly there's the actual game, the trailer and then something unknown. It's listed as ''PLAYTHROUGH DISC 1'' and ''PLAYTHROUGH DISC 2''.

Based on my speculation, this is probably two disks that contains video of someone playing through the game from start to finish. As in completing the game 100%. I'm not 100% sure about this, but I have the feeling I'm pretty close.

The game is scheduled for release in the UK on November 3rd, with a suggested retail price of £34.99, although most stores are currently listing it for £29.99.

Video_freak
September 21st, 2006, 00:14
I would have never guessed... :rolleyes:

pibs
September 21st, 2006, 00:33
two disks is great! that should stop those damn pirates from ripping it

JKKDARK
September 21st, 2006, 00:39
why it is a surprise?

Basil Zero
September 21st, 2006, 01:01
i was thinking about that too, but was surprised about the two discs, hmmm...interesting....

stotheamuel
September 21st, 2006, 06:21
omfg.... yeah i totally suggested this months ago when speculating a san andreas stories ... I AM AWESOME!!

pibs
September 21st, 2006, 07:44
Ive always wanted a GTA London remake but i doubt it will ever see the light of day again

mr_nick666
September 21st, 2006, 09:36
i was thinking about that too, but was surprised about the two discs, hmmm...interesting....

Two discs, eh?.. Hmm.. :rolleyes: We'll see whats on them when the time comes! :p 18 is good.. 18 = violence and nastiness! (I hope!) :D

ACID
September 21st, 2006, 09:41
two disks is great! that should stop those damn pirates from ripping it
Thats what they do so i wont be surprise if they figure something out. but i agree with you:D

partyman
September 21st, 2006, 10:22
Who said there are 2 disc??

The BBFC require every videogame they rate to be accompanied by taped playthroughs of the game.

Sorry to rain on your picnic guys!

Hey at least you know you're going to get 2 dvds worth of playtime. ;)

razorak
September 21st, 2006, 10:26
oh wow it's rated 18...i'm 16 but im playing GTA:LCS nonetheless despite it's 18 rating :p