PDA

View Full Version : Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucifa
September 21st, 2006, 08:30
Hi i have evox on cd and put it in my xbox, I was playing with the settings and went to FLASH BIOS it said-- ERASING---- FLASHING BIOS----YOUR XBOX WILL TURN OFF. Now when i turn my xbox on the green light flashes a couple of times then it flashes red and green, nothing comes up on the screen and no sound.

ACID
September 21st, 2006, 09:28
If its a soft modded Xbox try disconecting the powersupply from the wall and xbox.

lucifa
September 21st, 2006, 10:14
no its got a mod chip, i dont know what kind it is as it was already in the xbox when i got it. any other suggestions, thanks Acidburn05

ACID
September 21st, 2006, 10:16
If thats the case and you say it just keep flashing. The chip is now no good happend to me ones it erase the entire programe and when i took it of the xbox worked normally but no chip.

ExcruciationX
September 22nd, 2006, 18:10
Darn, your screwed... Get a new modchip, unless you can flash it somehow.

lucifa
September 29th, 2006, 01:55
THANKS 4 THE HELP.
Sorry about late reply i had internet problems.
my mod chip is solderd in! so do i just pull out the wires? Or how do i take it out? what kind of new mod chip do u recpmend?

blackbeard269
November 10th, 2006, 13:15
I have the xbit v5 and its easy to hardwire in but don't use the pogo pins they suck. If you fashed the tsop then just get one out of another board or put in a self installer and refash the chip that way (MOD CHIP) .

blackbeard269
November 10th, 2006, 13:16
sorry about the spelling errors my keys was sticking.

lucifa
November 12th, 2006, 07:13
Even when i took the mod chip out nothing changed. do u know where the best auto instaler is?