PDA

View Full Version : Quick question...

ExcruciationX
September 22nd, 2006, 23:15
Okay, I have an error 16 xbox, and I know how to unlock the drive. But I don't have a windows pc to load the drive into. Are there any good Xbox HD loaders for macintosh?

SnoopKatt
September 24th, 2006, 02:29
Can you coldboot a game? If you can, load an exploitable game with a gamehack (assuming you're softmodding) and then load the exploit. All of the gamesave exploits have FTP access, so then get your Mac to look at the XBox FTP. Do you know what to do from there?

ExcruciationX
September 24th, 2006, 18:03
I have tried coldbooting a game, and it just comes up with "Error 16" again. But I don't have the save on the Xbox anymore. I am going to unplug the DVD Drive, and turn it on (Apparently this unlock's the drive) and put it in my mac. I just need a HD Viewer that could put the files back. It "broke" because I put in Timesplitter's FP in, and it tried to update, and it couldn't find the dash, and later the power went out, and it can't set the clock.

ExcruciationX
September 29th, 2006, 17:40
Okay, I will just get a PC from a friend. Now, is there a complete dump of a stock Xbox's C and E dump at the "Usual Places"?

SnoopKatt
September 30th, 2006, 01:39
Not at the "Usual Places", but Slayer's disc can help you. You'll have to look around for it. I wish I could help you out more, but if I said anything else, I would probably get banned.

ExcruciationX
September 30th, 2006, 04:52
I found out from my friend, that he acually hit "Erase Harddrive" accidently. Is there a dump of it in the SlaYer's disk? I will just use that. Would that work?

ExcruciationX
October 2nd, 2006, 15:31
Alright, I have found a copy of a Retail Xbox's C drive. Now, what program do I use to write it to the Xbox (Not xboxhdm, I don't want to use that)