PDA

View Full Version : Help With CPS2PSP 1.0

Heero808
September 23rd, 2006, 06:38
I am having trouble with the emulator beacuse I tried to load Marvel vs capcom and xmen vs Street fighters and says does not work. I am not sure if they work or I am doing something wrong. ok marvel vs capcom is working but xmen vs strret fighters is still having prolbem

M!ckeY
September 23rd, 2006, 07:50
you have to use the converter which came with the file that you downloaded. That will create a cache file which you then transfer to the cache folder in CPS2 emulator folder. it should work after you do that.

jak66
September 23rd, 2006, 08:40
also for marvel vs capcom you have to have the us version as european doesnt work
if you dont simply adding a u to the filename seems to work, so instead of mvsc.zip, it would be called mvscu.zip...after running the zip throught the converter the cache needs to be named mvsc_cache.zip

Heero808
September 23rd, 2006, 21:46
Thanks Marvel vs Capcom works and Marvel vs. Stret works with the same method except with X-Men Vs. Street Fighter doesn't work
EDIT: I named X-men Vs. Street Fighter rom from xmvsf.zip to xmvsfu.zip and xmvsfur1.zip and I don't know what other combinations to use