PDA

View Full Version : devhook and emu conflict? *Edited*

m0rbidkytten
September 24th, 2006, 22:46
I need help, I'll start from the begining..
I upgraded my psp firmware so i could downgrade to 1.5. THat worked- all good.
downloaded Snes emu and some games- those worked too.
Heres where i think stuff started to go wrong-

I downloaded a psp iso game (bleach *anime game*) and read that I needed to have the PSP in UMD mode to be able to execute the game.
I put in a demo disc, but since my psp is a firmware of 1.5 and the game wants 2.71 I got Devhook so I could play the UMD. And i can now play the UMD using dev hook to switch back n forth between firmwares.

But the iso/file i downloaded seems to only be the fast loader- there is no ISO in it.

Since my iso wasnt working I went back to trying to play my SNES emu games. And now i'm getting a error that reads 'the game could not be started. (80020001)'

So now I can't play my emu's either because I keep getting this error with my SNES emu and Genesis Emu.

Does this make better sense? I dont know what i didnt wrong or what is conflicting with the emus.
so can ya help a girl figure this out?
Sorry for being such A NOOB!! :(

Video_freak
September 24th, 2006, 22:48
I don't understand exactly what isn't working. Please be clearer...

Festizzio
September 24th, 2006, 23:30
Hold up your power switch for 10+ seconds or until the screen shuts off. Turn it back on and it should work.

Edit: I left my Coke in the freezer for too long and now it's frozen. :(

dejkirkby
September 25th, 2006, 07:37
Your emulators won't run while you are using DevHook, and to use iso's you will have to find help elsewhere as we can't help. NO ISO talk.

dagger89
September 25th, 2006, 07:45
Well, it looks like i can help you as u didn't download the iso, apparently u downloaded fastloader... But im still not gonna touch that problem

For SNES, it seems that the eboot is not Kxploited, u need to have PSP/Game/(insert emulator name here) and PSP/Game/(insert emulator name here)%

Make sure u have the 1.50 version of the eboot

As for the iso problem... buy the game