PDA

View Full Version : Psp Firmware 1.5 Questions :)

mbr7
September 26th, 2006, 11:29
Okay ive a few questiong i would like to know ive just started to emulate 1.5 by devhook works fine!

Is it posibile to chane theme because as I see it I cant find any theme settingins like on the 2.71??
And if it is possibile how do i do it???

And Is there a program that can flash so you get a black theme instead of the sony's orginal theme's??

Love my devhooked 1.5 with Love :D:o

mbr7
September 26th, 2006, 11:49
help:)

MikeDX
September 26th, 2006, 11:50
1. no
2. why bother

mbr7
September 26th, 2006, 12:08
1. no
2. why bother

What do u Mean no?? I have a red theme and I have seen other colors of themes on 1.5 !!

Because i would like black!! and why bother anwsering if you can't ?

:EDIT

Wait i found a way just change the date

dejkirkby
September 26th, 2006, 14:37
The reason you won't be able to change your theme to a custom one is you are only EMULATING 1.5 firmware, and programs like X-Flash and Theme PSP write to the PSP flash, not the emulated flash.

SSaxdude
September 26th, 2006, 21:28
http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=38959
How to mod Dev Hook.

dski1326
September 27th, 2006, 00:41
get x-flash you can change all backrounds to all black or if u want and wat i did change xflashes custom backround with ur own or just stayy with black

mbr7
September 27th, 2006, 14:47
I dont think that Xflash will write to my flash I think it only writes to my Devhook flash in the memory stick are you guys shure that It will write to My flash?

mbr7
September 27th, 2006, 15:01
The reason you won't be able to change your theme to a custom one is you are only EMULATING 1.5 firmware, and programs like X-Flash and Theme PSP write to the PSP flash, not the emulated flash.

Not true I can change Name , themes by changing the month.

REALLY!!!
I thought that Devhook is made so what ever firmware you emulate it makes it think that the flash is the internal flash on the memory card..

What I mean

Using an emulated 1.5 by devhook
having a Internal Flash wouldent it make the psp think that the flash is the one at the memory card
and then when you use such as application as x-Flash it Flashes to the Flash of the psp which is the memory card when using Devhook..
Please Correct me if I am Wrong

mbr7
September 28th, 2006, 09:05
does it`??

Kramer
September 28th, 2006, 09:13
Yeah I think you should be alright but x-flash might refuse to flash while in emulated firmware but you can try. Anyway you can mod dehook emulated firmware by just altering files on your memstick in the DH folder. If you want to know how check SSaxdude's link.

BL4Z3D247
September 28th, 2006, 09:34
if it's devhook just find out what file u need to overwrite for backrounds, just like fonts, custom gameboots, ect.

splodger15
September 28th, 2006, 20:53
if you want to change you background in while emulating 1.5 in devhook

1.plug in a usb cable
2.go to DH folder in the root of your memory stick
3.Then go to 1.50
4.then to flash0
5.then vsh
6.then resource
7.at the top you should see 12 bmp (bitmaps) make sure you have you black bacground and you rename it to eg:09 which is september then lauch devhook emulate 1.5 and you should have your black background