PDA

View Full Version : Sorry everyone

XioN980
September 27th, 2006, 01:34
But the Droideka Builds of M64 are no more (haha that rhymes:) )

1) Lots of people seem to think i;m just doing it for 5 minutes of fame, To all those people: <Protrudes index finger and waves it in a rude gesture>

2) I only fixed 1 and a half things and then realised that i had no clue what to do when it came down to what people wanted: Graphics and Speed

3) MY study commitments cannot keep up with it.

Im sorry i couldn't do it but i at least gave it a try and one Useless Release :o
Please don't turn me into a sort of Donkey or that zombi dude, You can take away my coder status now which i never really earnt.

That is all

Zion
September 27th, 2006, 01:50
You can take away my coder status now which i never really earnt

Will do :p

Sorry to here that man, best of luck

XioN980
September 27th, 2006, 01:57
Thanks Zion, best of luck with your builds, although i really don't think the "bleem cast" style idea is the best way to go about it im sure it will work out great.

Good luck man :) :D :)

XioN980
September 27th, 2006, 02:26
Just in case you decide to make a better GUI you can use my wikid background i made. :)

I thought the Flames made it look :cool:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2096/m64fr1.png (http://imageshack.us)

andrew24
September 27th, 2006, 02:34
dude you did the best you could. you are an insperation to all the psp coders out there. anyone would kill to say that they made the first n64 emulater. you opend up the world to new things. you are my hero. and after i write this i will add you to my sig. hey keep up the good work with anything that you do . dont let this get you depressed. and i think they would be stupid to take away your coder status. just keep this news at dcemu. no one else has to know. You are the best man! you got a fan in me!
________
girlfriends pics (http://girlfriendpics.org)

XioN980
September 27th, 2006, 02:53
As i said on your other thread i didn't make the first emulator for the n64 on the psp, also i would appreciate it if this news didn't make the front page, its not that big-a-deal

Video_freak
September 27th, 2006, 02:56
Thank you for all your efforts PSDroideka, they will not be forgotten. ;)

oafan
September 27th, 2006, 02:58
good luck with future projects if you do any

Zion
September 27th, 2006, 03:02
dude you did the best you could. you are an insperation to all the psp coders out there. anyone would kill to say that they made the first n64 emulater. you opend up the world to new things. you are my hero. and after i write this i will add you to my sig. hey keep up the good work with anything that you do . dont let this get you depressed. and i think they would be stupid to take away your coder status. just keep this news at dcemu. no one else has to know. You are the best man! you got a fan in me!

dude...you need to get your act together...:confused:

psmonkey coded the emu not psdrokida, as he said he couldnt do it.....

its not psmonkey who is saying this...

lol, i suggest you read through the forums a bit next time before you post and make a fool out of your-self:rolleyes:

Video_freak
September 27th, 2006, 03:04
Ooooo, harsh words Z1on. ;)

oafan
September 27th, 2006, 03:07
zion had to say what had to be said

Tetris999
September 27th, 2006, 03:49
yeah we aint angry at you for giving up man were proud of you for inspiring someone to continue m64 build in the first place