PDA

View Full Version : What systems do you like the best

Eric
July 14th, 2004, 06:08
Now i am sure this has been made before. But i really do want to know what systems are the best. The reason why i included dreamcast is cause its no dead and people are using it more then they did when it came out.

Eric

curt_grymala
July 14th, 2004, 06:56
I voted for GBA and Dreamcast. Personally, I have no real interest in any of the newer home consoles. I am perfectly happy with my Dreamcast and my GBA SP.

Eric
July 14th, 2004, 07:06
I totally agree with you i chose dreamcast,GBA,GameCube and Xbox

Dreamcast - Just of all the wonderful things you can do with the machine i basically call it my little computer i connect to my tv that plays awesome games of yesterday and today (homebrews)

GBA - Well i loved the supernintendo and GBA made me think of the good ol 16 bit. *But with 32bit i did see that some of the games that were ported over from SNES to GBA may have had some graphic updates.

GameCube - Cause i am still a nintendo fan the only thing that i missed out on was the N64 from buying a playstation. Now i dont even trust Sony to many defects from those guys.

Xbox - Well i thought to myself the next edition of dreamcast emulation,homebrew and commercial. *I just thought also it could do many more things the dreamcast can. *No offense to dreamcast cause i dont even have the xbox yet cause i am still thinking. *But i love my dreamcast

swordstalker
July 25th, 2004, 06:24
i voted for gba and gamecube because the by far have the best games

ps2's have a lot more rubbish games out than good games out

xbox has lack of good gam

i don't have time to play on my dc

Eric
July 25th, 2004, 09:15
Well if you were doing what everybody else was doing with the dreamcast you would find sometime dreamcast will always live and dreamcast will live for our people and we will win this battle. Okay okay i am getting carried away.