PDA

View Full Version : Halo Psp

psphacker7
September 27th, 2006, 22:58
IS IT POSSABLE???

I'm so pissed off. i don't understand why someone
can't make a copy of the real halo for the psp. i
mean yea it might be hard. people have hacked
everything even xbox 360! but still no halo for psp.
people say its impossable but everyone sayed 2.71 fw was inpossable to hack and now look they have homebrew for 2.71 a downgrader. and even homebrew for 2.80. if some out there just tryed i bet the can. if people can hack xbox and pc then HALO PSP is possable. all you need is the single player game mode and multiplayer mode and a custom menu for both of them. by the hacks that people have made this is possable. it may not seem like it but the is a way out there and alot of people would love it made. eloaders can alow people to do this. if hackers can hack xbox or pc halo and can hack psp and made a homebrew game (not .tiff games) then the can take the chalange and try to make it. until people try to put their knowledge of homebrew were stuck the lowest potental. the psp can do so much, but people will think it's impossable. now homebrew 2d halo and fake gamesaves, your going to be stuck with until someone makes halo psp.

PEOPLE HELP ME!!! TRY TO CONVICE HACKERS AND GAMERS ALIKE TO TRY TO MAKE A HALO PSP

Darksaviour69
September 27th, 2006, 23:08
no its not possable, and makes stupid looking posts like that.