PDA

View Full Version : 2.80 or 2.81 game?

Kisso
September 28th, 2006, 23:49
someone please help me i have a 2.81 firmware and all the homebrew doesn't work does anyone have any good 2.81 homebrew????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Video_freak
September 28th, 2006, 23:56
No, sorry. Just DON'T UPDATE AGAIN!!!!

SSaxdude
September 29th, 2006, 00:25
Don't update ever.

Shadowblind
September 29th, 2006, 00:31
#1: Lay off the emoticans :p

#2 The downgrading coders are probably working on that as we speak, so hopefully we'll have a good downgrader for 2.8 soon!

Video_freak
September 29th, 2006, 00:35
#2 The downgrading coders are probably working on that as we speak, so hopefully we'll have a good downgrader for 2.8 soon!
He's on 2.81... :(

Makaveli777
September 29th, 2006, 00:44
i didnt even know there was a 2.81 lol

PlagueMusic
September 29th, 2006, 01:17
hear me out, you are not forced to update it is controlled by you even if you dont know what homebrew is read what your downloading

and dont spam with emoticons in here, repeatedly doing it wont make a downgrader

PlagueMusic - DCEmu's N00B bAzHz0rz

splodger15
September 29th, 2006, 11:47
i didnt even know there was a 2.81 lol

Were have you been

kapten
October 14th, 2006, 13:23
Where Is The PSP HACKER , WE WANT THE HACK 2.81 :-(

PLEASE HACK IT

splodger15
October 14th, 2006, 13:26
Where Is The PSP HACKER , WE WANT THE HACK 2.81 :-(

PLEASE HACK IT

It will take a long time as the tiff was patched in 2.81

KenshinKajima
October 14th, 2006, 22:08
someone please help me i have a 2.81 firmware and all the homebrew doesn't work does anyone have any good 2.81 homebrew????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

. . . okay. . .first of running homebrew isnt that easy. . .you have to have a firmware that's hackable. which would be:

Dark Alex's custom Firmware.

From what i've read you're running 2.8, which from what i know hasnt been cracked yet. So, you can either get another psp (however you would like to), wait for a crack for 2.8 or wait till the next firmware come's, which might have a crack in it. If you ever get a cracked firmware, you have to downgrade to one of the above firmwares using different files and programs you can get off this site (pretty sure anyways). There's various things u can do to from homebrew. Dont worry about that to you do cause the brew usually comes with install instructions. Oh and one more thing. Theres 2 types of homebrew:

Hombrew games and applications: Games that are made by community members and distributed for free through this site and others.

Emulators: Programs that run games from other systems using game files called ROMS (dont EVER ask where to get Roms on this forum, it will get u banned to various legal reasons. . .just use google and ur imagination. . . ;) ).

This might have been a little overbaring of an answer but it should cover any questions u have now or later.