PDA

View Full Version : romrc file with tested and fixed neo geo fullset here

Shoometsu
September 29th, 2006, 16:35
after somes weeks of work I've done it (at last). the sets were tested with aes4all b1, and each game is commented when not working, you can see if your game is working before convert/burn it, some sets may have specific data that need to be decypted and/or descrambled, wich is also mentioned in each game. just test it ;)

fackue
October 3rd, 2006, 19:42
So, can you name a few games it fixes, please.

Shoometsu
October 4th, 2006, 03:10
So, can you name a few games it fixes, please.
I dunno if I understood you request, but if you're talking about wich sets are fixed to work with aes4all, just open romrc file with any text editor, even notepad (tip: specify the reading mode as DOS format, and everything will be shown in a way similar to nebula's romdat.dat), each game that was fixed in any way has a comment line on it, and list the reason why is not working (when it's known). basically I've decrypted the encrypted romsets to make it work, and de decrypted data is all commented inside romrc file...

anthony_dream
March 16th, 2007, 06:28
Hi everybody...
Can you tell some specific games that works with this ROMRC...?
Once, ive downloaded a romrc in this forum ....
and many games doesnt work...

Christuserloeser
March 20th, 2007, 16:01
Read again what Shoometsu just wrote:

I dunno if I understood you request, but if you're talking about wich sets are fixed to work with aes4all, just open romrc file with any text editor, even notepad (tip: specify the reading mode as DOS format, and everything will be shown in a way similar to nebula's romdat.dat), each game that was fixed in any way has a comment line on it, and list the reason why is not working (when it's known). basically I've decrypted the encrypted romsets to make it work, and de decrypted data is all commented inside romrc file...

;)