PDA

View Full Version : Ps1P any idea of when it will be realeased?

Tetris999
September 30th, 2006, 08:59
i just see wragg kep saying blah blah its so cool blah blah you know (nno offense wraggster) anyway did the secret coder have a date or something of when he will release his emu?

And what about psx-p everyone is just screwing that to hell?

splodger15
September 30th, 2006, 10:20
And what about psx-p everyone is just screwing that to hell?

True

I dont know when it will be released

MGFox
September 30th, 2006, 10:27
The closest we've got to a release date is "coming soon" ... and that was just in a news title.

Cheers,
Fox

ACID
September 30th, 2006, 10:30
Hey tetris999 relax a bit. Have you ever tryed coding its not as easy as people think. Give it time. Theres a lot of great emulators and homebrew working at full speed to kep you busy for months. MGFox nice to see you. I though you fell of the edge of the earth its been a long time.

dejkirkby
September 30th, 2006, 12:19
It's released when it's released! Chill Dude!

JKKDARK
September 30th, 2006, 15:06
it will be released soon, only be patient.

Tetris999
September 30th, 2006, 17:09
zomg acid burn i am patient sheesh you keep telling me that over and over just asking i release date you guys think im just going crazy by having me shoving doobies up my ears and eating rats and then smashing my head into the wall sheesh you keep telling me to chollax when im just asking for a release date god.. or an idea of when it will be realesed......

dejkirkby
September 30th, 2006, 17:12
If you've been told to be patient, then why keep asking? If you are that bothered compile your own emulator. If you can't, just wait along with the rest of us. We all wanna download it.

Tetris999
September 30th, 2006, 17:13
dude im asking for release date not taking out a whip and saying you little *******s MOVE YOUR FAT ASSES AND MAKE ME THAT EMULATOR NOW RAR!

BL4Z3D247
September 30th, 2006, 17:14
zomg acid burn i am patient sheesh you keep telling me that over and over just asking i release date you guys think im just going crazy by having me shoving doobies up my ears and eating rats and then smashing my head into the wall sheesh you keep telling me to chollax when im just asking for a release date god..
hey leave the doobies outta this lol :p, anyways there is no set date probably so there is no pressure on trying to make the release date so the coder doesn't lose his mind :)

Tetris999
September 30th, 2006, 17:16
dude im asking for some idea of a release date not taking out a whip and saying you little *******s MOVE YOUR FAT ASSES AND MAKE ME THAT EMULATOR NOW RAR! please you take my questions as insults its so hard to ask a question.... just an idea for a realease date not yelling at all them nice coders and saying go faster YOU DOGS!!

dejkirkby
September 30th, 2006, 17:17
dude im asking for release date not taking out a whip and saying you little *******s MOVE YOUR FAT ASSES AND MAKE ME THAT EMULATOR NOW RAR!
It's not a commercial release so the coder doesn't have to provide you with a date of release. It's stuff like this what makes coders think "F*ck it. I don't need that sh*t."
Chill out, take your Ritalin and be thankful for someone taking the time to code this emu. just remember, they didn't have to.

Video_freak
September 30th, 2006, 17:20
Patience is a key my friend. When it does come out, it will rcok our worlds thoguh! :)

Tetris999
September 30th, 2006, 17:23
ok THANK you blazed for giving an ANSWER

no really thanks for the info

It's not a commercial release so the coder doesn't have to provide you with a date of release. It's stuff like this what makes coders think "F*ck it. I don't need that sh*t."
Chill out, take your Ritalin and be thankful for someone taking the time to code this emu. just remember, they didn't have to.

OK dude thats what a keep trying to tell you dammit and you keep saying i hate coders for codings slow i said about a million times im not yelling at coders to go any faster its just asking a realease date and seriously i didnt know asking a realease date hurts peoples feelings but you just saying tetris999 hates coders! and you keep going with that man.. i dont its a questiong for some random realease date so i have an idea when it comes back im not gonna be insulted even if it isnt realeased on that date no coders dont take my questionpersonal realease it any time you like but if you dont wanna give an idea for a realease date then dont you can just guess it though

Zion
September 30th, 2006, 18:15
lol, im asking you politley to stop making threads asking for release dates/updates and asking if stuff what is active is dead just because your so impatient :mad:

please stop it

DPyro
September 30th, 2006, 18:17
New rule:
No asking for release dates to any project whatsoever.
Its done when its done.