PDA

View Full Version : Where can i find nintendo ds games on the internet?

Tetris999
October 1st, 2006, 04:49
i was wondering if anyone knew where i can find some games for the ds on the internet fer a cheap price (EMAIL ME!!)

JKKDARK
October 1st, 2006, 04:53
The best site is eBay. Later, buy the games ;)

The Hombrew Hunter
October 1st, 2006, 04:57
You BETTER NOT be talking Roms, boy!

kcajblue
October 1st, 2006, 05:27
yeah. No Rom Discussion Is Allowed!

cloud_952
October 1st, 2006, 05:45
This form of discussion is directly against the rules, and your behavior would be illegal. Buy your games, don't screw the developers.

girardsummer
October 1st, 2006, 05:51
Caan't tell you much I'm afraid but I will help you by advising you NOT to ask around about bootleg DS games unless you meant buying them legally. I can't say ROMs are a big deal but they are still illegal, especially ESA ones. Just a notion of wisdom.

Tetris999
October 1st, 2006, 06:38
holy crap im just asking where you find games off the internet cuz i wanna buy metroid prime hunters for a low price

oh while im asking where can i buy the ds extreme for a low price too?

THERES ROMS FOR THE DS???

The Hombrew Hunter
October 1st, 2006, 06:39
Ah. Ebay, then.

Tetris999
October 1st, 2006, 06:41
you sure i dont really trust ebay theres lots of fake shit there

cloud_952
October 1st, 2006, 07:18
Thus far, there aren't any ripoff DS games. They haven't found a way to duplicate them yet. o_O

Also, the age-old "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is" holds up. If you see a GBA game for $7, new.. think about it. Does that even make sense? No. And they're shipping it from Hong Kong? Common sense is your best friend.

O_o I also have to say that, really.. that's a lame coverup. At least edit your first post before you start blatantly lying. You tell people to email you about something that's totally legit conversation (innocently finding a place to buy games). Uh-huh. You also tell people that "don't want to help [you]" to not reply. Really.. you can do better than that.

Don't sell yourself short. At least edit your post when you change your story. ^_-

Amethyst
October 1st, 2006, 07:26
Amazon.com is ok. It's trustworthy and occassionally there's a deal. But I suggest you hit the pre-played shelves at your local game shop. Rarely there's a chance for a golden deal.

Tetris999
October 1st, 2006, 07:34
Thus far, there aren't any ripoff DS games. They haven't found a way to duplicate them yet. o_O

Also, the age-old "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is" holds up. If you see a GBA game for $7, new.. think about it. Does that even make sense? No. And they're shipping it from Hong Kong? Common sense is your best friend.

O_o I also have to say that, really.. that's a lame coverup. At least edit your first post before you start blatantly lying. You tell people to email you about something that's totally legit conversation (innocently finding a place to buy games). Uh-huh. You also tell people that "don't want to help [you]" to not reply. Really.. you can do better than that.

Don't sell yourself short. At least edit your post when you change your story. ^_-

what the hell are you saying buddy i put my email so i can get an answer when i check my email because i dont check dcemu all the time for answers or if my topic is lost or what if it could be locked by someone like you flasely accusing me why the hell do u think i have my msn under my name wow ure messed up to even THINK i was going to roms wow what the frick you are having one friked up accusation

Also i thought asking for a cheap price was gonna get me baned because it does sound like i wanna rom and it kinda sounds illegal to you sensitive guys so i dont wanna risk geetting a warning jeeeez i tried my best to make it illegal free and im accused of romming sad...

also if you check my psp posts you would see that i am a little paranoid about doing something wrong because people like you will attack me lol and now im being attacked sheeeesh im sorry for any who thinks i wanna rom BECAUSE i dont dammit i just wanted to know where i can buy ds games for a cheap price but then i thought the site would porbably turn out to be a black market thing by accident and then we would get into trouble

cloud_952
October 1st, 2006, 08:34
It strikes me that it would've been more intelligent to say in your original post: "Where can I buy cheap DS games online?" instead of the shifty, crack-junkie sounding: ">_> Hey man.. d00d do u no where i can find games online? i want gamez. wutz wrong wit dat?"

Assuming this is a misunderstanding, you might want to consider better phrasing in the future. Walking up to a cop and asking "Where can I get a good fix?" may or may not be related to drugs, but you can bet he's going to assume the worst (nor is he going to care when you suddenly change your story).

JKKDARK
October 1st, 2006, 14:32
haha I was the only guy with a right answer ;)

dejkirkby
October 1st, 2006, 14:43
Bully for you JKKDARK

Junixx
October 1st, 2006, 15:08

Yes they have, I remember seeing a post on here a while back about some fake DS games, they have figured out how to duplicate them, and I think thats the reason why you now have NoPass instead of PassMe

but, I say ebay :p

Tetris999
October 1st, 2006, 18:34
ok ill try it out

andysjones
October 2nd, 2006, 15:18
God. Dont jump to the whole 'OMFG ROM ROM' thing, brown noses. He didnt mention roms once. He wouldnt be asking to buy roms. Now dont spam the thread with 'Roms are bad', as that would be the wrong time to say it.

Ps. It doesnt need every member to say it once. You dont need to prove yourself to anyone

dejkirkby
October 2nd, 2006, 15:58
God. Dont jump to the whole 'OMFG ROM ROM' thing, brown noses. He didnt mention roms once. He wouldnt be asking to buy roms. Now dont spam the thread with 'Roms are bad', as that would be the wrong time to say it.

Ps. It doesnt need every member to say it once. You dont need to prove yourself to anyone

Neither do you, you rebel.

Destroyer699
October 2nd, 2006, 18:04
Hmm.... Topic getting a little out of hand I see. Not everyone needs to remind him about roms. I think if you read the rules you would realize no rom discussion is allowed and not everyone would have to repeat it. He never stated that he wanted roms. He asked for a place to buy games for cheap. He did not say "CAN SOMON3 GIEV ME A PLAEC 2 G3T NINTENDO DS ROMS????!??? OMG WTF LOL", so don't hold it against him. I know it is fun to blame and accuse but lets try not to.

Again, Ebay is your best bet.

souLLy
October 2nd, 2006, 23:05
Your answer is, all the regular web stores and ebay, now lets lock this before it turns into a rom/flame-fest