PDA

View Full Version : Strange...

Mr. Shizzy
October 1st, 2006, 18:47
Is it just me, or has the site been strangley quiet the last few days? Is everyone on vacation or something? Usually, when it gets slow like this, something huge is just around the corner.;)

Kramer
October 1st, 2006, 18:53
Hmm I dont know, I havent noticed anything except for a certain time of the day it almost completely dies in the forums.

Rocksil
October 1st, 2006, 18:57
yeah hardly any comments

Accordion
October 1st, 2006, 19:05
its because the holidays are over...i dont get as much time on here now im at uni.

Mr. Shizzy
October 1st, 2006, 19:35
You know what I got thinking about? Someday the psp homebrew scene will eventually die. And that really sucks. I've had ALOT of fun since I've been doing this. A positive note is, when the psp homebrew scene does die someday, I'll still be on DCemu, on the PSP2-news :D. And imagine what those possibilties are. I think the PSP has another 2 years left, at least. what do you guys think?

Kramer
October 1st, 2006, 19:38
Are you crazy 2 years id say atleast 5-7 years maybe.

The Dreamcast Scene is still going strong after how many years.

splodger15
October 1st, 2006, 19:44
Are you crazy 2 years id say atleast 5-7 years maybe.

Thats what i would say about that time left

Mr. Shizzy
October 1st, 2006, 19:46
Really? Well thats wonderful news. :D I have no experience with homebrew, prior to the PSP. So I just assumed that when the console was died, so did homebrew support. That is great news Kramer :).

JD/
October 1st, 2006, 19:53
well the dreamcast didnt have a successor the psp might have one and thats what might kill it and I agree with the calm before the storm theory mr shizzy.

Mr. Shizzy
October 1st, 2006, 20:24
Well untill "the next big thing" anyone who hasn't checked out the theme thread, should do so. There is quite a large selection of themes to choose from now. I added the Sqweak-E-Clean v2 last night, and it's totally awesome!

JD/
October 1st, 2006, 21:11
im using the golden sun one by festizzo :D