PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Mini vMac disc image on M3

chemical
October 1st, 2006, 20:31
Hey,

Yet another problem, well i've spent a long long time going through the whole making your mac disc stuff, and loaded it up on M3, it loads perfectly on the bottom screen, with the keyboard, mouse, etc. but the top screen is just black with a line of white dots at the top and at the bottom, and when i scroll the dots move the other way (so im guessing thats the screen)

Anyone know how to get this working?, or what the particular problem is with this?

chemical
October 1st, 2006, 22:27
I figured out that its to do with the disk image i made, whether the file itself, its name or its placement.

I've tried pretty much every variation of the name, placement, additional files, etc and I just can't figure it out, i've re-read the tutorial many times and don't see where i've gone wrong, except the bit about renaming the file (files?) and command prompt is very hard to understand.

If anyone could help that'd be great, I also don't know why they didnt just upload the image file, surely it would be easier then writing the whole tutorial on how to make your own.